Spaces for Graduate students
The UT Libraries offers many spaces for graduate students. Find your next space:
- Located on the first floor of Hodges Library, the Graduate Commons provides workstations and lounge seats. Just use your VolCard to swipe in! Visit the Parking and Transit website to find nearby parking.
- Reserve a Pendergrass Study Room
Need help? Request a meeting with one of our subject librarians. They can help you:
- Refine your research topic
- Develop better search strategies
- Help locate relevant research
- Evaluate sources
- Manage your citations with either EndNote, Zotero, or Mendeley
Scholarly Communication and Publishing
For all UT scholars, a consultation or workshop with Rachel Caldwell, the Scholarly Communication & Publishing Librarian, can help answer your concerns about:
- Open access publishing, including UT’s Open Publishing Support Fund
- Avoiding predatory/deceptive publishers
- Authorship disputes
- Preserving and archiving research and creative outputs
- Avoiding plagiarism, duplicate publications, redundant publications, etc.
- TRACE open-access archive that features publications and research from the UT community
- Open Educational Resources, including open textbooks
- Public access policies of federal and private funders
- Research Impact Metrics
Learn more on the Scholar’s Collaborative website.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21