Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Our collection uses the Library of Congress Classification (LCC). LCC organizes the collection by subjects. This makes it easy to browse for books with similar topics.
On the spines of our books, you will see a LCC call number.
- Title: An honored calling : a history of the college of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Call Number: LD5299.5.A47 S6 1999
Consider call numbers as an item’s address. Each letter and number correlates with a subject.
Recent NewsMore News
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers
- “Rising from the Ashes” — UT Press Book Wins Art Award