Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library’s collection is organized by Library of Congress Classification (LCC). LCC divides all knowledge into 21 basic classes and identifies each class by a single letter of the alphabet. Most of these alphabetical classes are then divided into subclasses with an additional letter or letters. These combinations are organized into a hierarchy that moves from general to specific topics. Combinations are paired with a single number or span of numbers.
Please speak with our staff if you need additional information or help finding specific materials within the collection.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021