Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library’s collection is organized by Library of Congress Classification (LCC). LCC divides all knowledge into 21 basic classes and identifies each class by a single letter of the alphabet. Most of these alphabetical classes are then divided into subclasses with an additional letter or letters. These combinations are organized into a hierarchy that moves from general to specific topics. Combinations are paired with a single number or span of numbers.
Please speak with our staff if you need additional information or help finding specific materials within the collection.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26