By Subject with BrowZine
BrowZine presents scholarly journals in a browsable, subject-based format. This format has some advantages over the A-Z list by title, such as making it easier find relevant journals for a subject area, and supporting serendipitous journal discovery.
By Title with the A-Z list
This presents journal titles in a searchable, alphabetical format. This format works best of you know the complete or partial title of the journal you’re looking for.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”