By Subject with BrowZine
BrowZine presents scholarly journals in a browsable, subject-based format. This format has some advantages over the A-Z list by title, such as making it easier find relevant journals for a subject area, and supporting serendipitous journal discovery.
By Title with the A-Z list
This presents journal titles in a searchable, alphabetical format. This format works best of you know the complete or partial title of the journal you’re looking for.
Recent NewsMore News
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers
- “Rising from the Ashes” — UT Press Book Wins Art Award