By Subject with BrowZine
BrowZine presents scholarly journals in a browsable, subject-based format. This format has some advantages over the A-Z list by title, such as making it easier find relevant journals for a subject area, and supporting serendipitous journal discovery.
More information and BrowZine tutorials
By Title with the A-Z list
This presents journal titles in a searchable, alphabetical format. This format works best of you know the complete or partial title of the journal you’re looking for.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago