Save time and minimize frustration by making an appointment with a librarian. We can help you
- Find articles, books, data, primary sources, etc.
- Design search strategies for literature reviews.
- Use citation management tools.
- Create media-enhanced projects.
- Understand scholarly communication issues such as copyright and open access publishing.
Appointments are generally available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 6 pm. Please allow 2 business days advance notice.
Just have a quick question or need immediate help? Contact Research Assistance.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago