Save time and minimize frustration by making an appointment with a librarian. We can help you
- Find articles, books, data, primary sources, etc.
- Design search strategies for literature reviews.
- Use citation management tools.
- Create media-enhanced projects.
- Understand scholarly communication issues such as copyright and open access publishing.
Appointments are generally available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 6 pm. Please allow 2 business days advance notice.
Just have a quick question or need immediate help? Contact Research Assistance.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers
- Women with Disabilities: Panel Discussion, Sept. 28
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Beyond Digital Collections: Transforming a Digital Scholarship Support Unit in 2022Sep. 27 at 3:30pmDunford Hall - 2229
Lifelong Learning Book Club Fall 2022 - Inclusive TeachingOct. 11 at 1pm
Bearing the Torch | Conversation with Bob Hutton & Jack NeelyOct. 27 at 6pmEast Tennessee History Center