Save time and minimize frustration by making an appointment with a librarian. We can help you
- Find articles, books, data, primary sources, etc.
- Design search strategies for literature reviews.
- Use citation management tools.
- Create media-enhanced projects.
- Understand scholarly communication issues such as copyright and open access publishing.
Appointments are generally available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 6 pm. Please allow 2 business days advance notice.
Just have a quick question or need immediate help? Contact Research Assistance.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- A Lens into Appalachia: A Conversation with Documentary Filmmakers
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely