Save time and minimize frustration by making an appointment with a librarian. We can help you
- Find articles, books, data, primary resources, and more.
- Design strategies for staying current in your field.
- Use EndNote and Zotero to manage your citations.
- Create media-enhanced projects.
- Understand scholarly communication issues such as copyright, data management, and impact metrics.
Appointments are generally available Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 6 pm through Zoom. Please allow 2 business days advance notice. If you need immediate assistance, contact the Research Assistance desk.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan — including the Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5