Save time and minimize frustration by making an appointment with a librarian. We can help you
- Find articles, books, data, primary resources, and more.
- Design strategies for staying current in your field.
- Use EndNote and Zotero to manage your citations.
- Create media-enhanced projects.
- Understand scholarly communication issues such as copyright, data management, and impact metrics.
Appointments are generally available Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 6 pm. Please allow 2 business days advance notice. If you need immediate assistance, contact the Research Assistance desk.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services