Save time and minimize frustration by making an appointment with a librarian. We can help you
- Find articles, books, data, primary sources, etc.
- Design search strategies for literature reviews.
- Use citation management tools.
- Create media-enhanced projects.
- Understand scholarly communication issues such as copyright and open access publishing.
Appointments are generally available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 6 pm. Please allow 2 business days advance notice.
Just have a quick question or need immediate help? Contact Research Assistance.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26