Save time and minimize frustration by making an appointment with a librarian. We can help you
- Find articles, books, data, primary resources, and more.
- Design strategies for staying current in your field.
- Use EndNote and Zotero to manage your citations.
- Create media-enhanced projects.
- Understand scholarly communication issues such as copyright, data management, and impact metrics.
Appointments are generally available Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 6 pm through Zoom. Please allow 2 business days advance notice. If you need immediate assistance, contact the Research Assistance desk.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean