How do I access library databases and other resources remotely?
What software and equipment is available in the UT Libraries?
- Commons Software
- Commons Loaner Laptops
- Studio Resources and Equipment
- Practice Presentation Rooms
- Adaptive Equipment
- Technology available in the Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Where do I go for technical support in the Library?
What is my NetID?
How do I connect to the wireless network in the Libraries?
Where and how can I make copies?
What printing options are available in the Library?
Is there a charge for printing?
Charges for printing are handled via VolPrint: Printing on UT Campus
What are my file storage options?
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209