How do I access library databases and other resources remotely?
Off-campus access to UT Libraries databases
What software and equipment is available in the UT Libraries?
- Commons Software
- Commons Loaner Laptops
- Studio Resources and Equipment
- Practice Presentation Rooms
- Adaptive Equipment
- Technology available in the Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Where do I go for technical support in the Library?
For technology support contact the OIT Helpdesk or visit them in the Commons
What is my NetID?
How do I connect to the wireless network in the Libraries?
Connecting to the Wireless Network
Where and how can I make copies?
Copiers are located at the UCopy in the Student Union.
What printing options are available in the Library?
Is there a charge for printing?
Charges for printing are handled via VolPrint: Printing on UT Campus
What are my file storage options?
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 26 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 27 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Game NightMar. 27 at 7pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Group Study Area