How do I access library databases and other resources remotely?
What software and equipment is available in the UT Libraries?
- Commons Software
- Commons Loaner Laptops
- Studio Resources and Equipment
- Practice Presentation Rooms
- Adaptive Equipment
- Technology available in the Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Where do I go for technical support in the Library?
What is my NetID?
How do I connect to the wireless network in the Libraries?
Where and how can I make copies?
What printing options are available in the Library?
Is there a charge for printing?
Charges for printing are handled via VolPrint: Printing on UT Campus
What are my file storage options?
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED