How do I access library databases and other resources remotely?
What software and equipment is available in the UT Libraries?
- Commons Software
- Commons Loaner Laptops
- Studio Resources and Equipment
- Practice Presentation Rooms
- Adaptive Equipment
- Technology available in the Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Where do I go for technical support in the Library?
What is my NetID?
How do I connect to the wireless network in the Libraries?
Where and how can I make copies?
What printing options are available in the Library?
Is there a charge for printing?
Charges for printing are handled via VolPrint: Printing on UT Campus
What are my file storage options?
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13