How do I access library databases and other resources remotely?
What software and equipment is available in the UT Libraries?
- Commons Software
- Commons Loaner Laptops
- Studio Resources and Equipment
- Practice Presentation Rooms
- Adaptive Equipment
- Technology available in the Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Where do I go for technical support in the Library?
What is my NetID?
How do I connect to the wireless network in the Libraries?
Where and how can I make copies?
What printing options are available in the Library?
Is there a charge for printing?
Charges for printing are handled via VolPrint: Printing on UT Campus
What are my file storage options?
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan — including the Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5