Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
De-stress activities get underway
Odell visited Pendergrass library to help students relax between final exams. Fun fact: Odell is Smokey's half-brother!
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online