Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
Scholars’ Collaborative Information PDF
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago