Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers
- Women with Disabilities: Panel Discussion, Sept. 28
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Beyond Digital Collections: Transforming a Digital Scholarship Support Unit in 2022Sep. 27 at 3:30pmDunford Hall - 2229
Lifelong Learning Book Club Fall 2022 - Inclusive TeachingOct. 11 at 1pm
Bearing the Torch | Conversation with Bob Hutton & Jack NeelyOct. 27 at 6pmEast Tennessee History Center