Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for a monthly exploration of open source digital research tools open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209