Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.
- You Are Invited to Lunch with the Harlem Quartet