Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services