Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective