Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace