Information specialists in the Scholars’ Collaborative consult and collaborate with members of the UT community engaged in research, creative work, and teaching. The Scholars’ Collaborative specializes in open forms of scholarship and publishing, emerging digital tools and techniques, and responsible sharing and preservation of data and other scholarly outputs. Our expertise facilitates the work of UT researchers, artists, and innovators by helping them create, share, and demonstrate the value of their work.
Discover the many ways we can work with you to enhance your research and teaching. Learn more about us through our Featured Projects page. Explore our site, attend a workshop, or set up a consultation to get started.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Haunted History TourOct. 26 at 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - Second floor entrance
Haunted History TourOct. 27 at 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - Second floor entrance
Women in Horror: Film Screening and ExhibitionOct. 28 at 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, Galleria, and Special Collections