Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
Ancestry (Library Edition)
This resource is a large database of information for individuals including census records, birth, marriage and death records and immigration records dating back to 1500. In this vast collection of records you can begin your search into your family's history.
Black Lives Matter Collection
Black Lives Matter from Springer Nature is a curated collection of open access books, journal articles, and magazine content that amplifies Black voices and issues raised by Black voices, including scholarly research and personal stories.
Visible Body: Skeleton Premium- TRIAL
Visible Body's Skeleton Premium module provides a deep dive into the skeletal system, including hundreds of interactive 3D models, bony landmarks, and animations/illustrations of cross-system anatomy and common pathologies. This trial ends December 10th.
Met Opera On Demand- TRIAL
Met Opera on Demand is the online streaming service that allows users to watch and listen to more than 700 Met performances over the internet. Don't forget to provide feedback on this trial using the Trial Feedback link! This trial ends November 17th.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.