Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
Tennessee Research and Creative Exchange (TRACE)
Tennessee Research and Creative Exchange (TRACE) is the institutional Open Access repository featuring published and unpublished research and creative works by faculty, departments, programs, research centers, and institutes at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Black Drama: Second Edition
Black Drama: Second Edition contains the full-text of approximately 1,462 plays from the mid-1800s to the present by more than 200 playwrights from North America, English-speaking Africa, the Caribbean, and other African diaspora countries. Around 600 of these plays are published in this second edition for the first time.
Listener Historical Archive
An archive collection of The Listener, a weekly magazine established by the BBC in 1929. The publication was developed for reproducing broadcast talks for radio, and later, television. The Listener is one of the few records and means of accessing the content of many early broadcasts. This collection is provided by Gale Primary Sources with coverage from 1929 to 1991.
Oxford Art Online
Offers users the ability to access the vast content of Grove Art Online, The Oxford Companion to Western Art, Encyclopedia of Aesthetics, Benezit Dictionary of Artists, and The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms all in one interface. Search all aspects of art research , including biographies, art forms, geographical areas and time periods, collectors, patrons, styles and themes.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Rising from the Ashes: Artists Panel Discussion, February 10
- Save the Date: The 2022 Wilma Dykeman Stokely Memorial Lecture - March 3
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion