Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
Vetstream's Vetlexicon provides a point-of-care-clinical information service with expert opinions on dogs, cats, rabbits, reptiles, equines, and bovines. This resource also includes 1000 client handouts.
A primary theatre resource listing thousands of plot summaries, character descriptions, monologues and audition songs. We are trialing this resource through July 9th. Remember to provide feedback on the Libraries trials! Your feedback is valuable in determining new purchases for UT Libraries.
AccessPediatrics is a comprehensive pediatric e-book collection that covers the entire span of pediatric practice, from neonatology through adolescent medicine. It contains current pediatric medicine textbooks, quick reference materials, and other multimedia resources. Trial runs April 5, 2021 -July 2, 2021.
Apartheid South Africa (1948-1980)
Access to this resource is provided by ASERL (Association of Southeastern Research Libraries) and is in three sections: 1948-1966, 1967-1975 and 1976-1980. It Contains British government files and maps related to South Africa under the first thirty years of the apartheid regime.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021