Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
Ground News is a platform that enables the reader to compare how a story is being covered by thousands of sources from across the political spectrum and from around the world.
1980s Culture and Society
1980s Culture and Society is a trial that runs through April 28, 2024. This database is an eclectic and multi-faceted resource compiled from archival collections housed across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada. Capturing diverse perspectives, materials produced by grassroots organizations and under-represented groups are presented alongside government records and mainstream media to showcase the key social, cultural, and political concerns of the decade.
De Gruyter University Press Library
The De Gruyter University Press Library is a trial that runs through May 31, 2024. The De Gruyter University Press Library (UPL) brings together eBook collections from more than 27 of the world’s most prestigious university presses and publishing houses, including Harvard, Princeton, and Edinburgh.
Recent Researches in Music Online (RRIMO)
Recent Researches in Music Online is a trial that runs through April 28, 2024. RRIMO provides online access to the seven ongoing Recent Researches in Music series: Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, 19th/20th centuries, American (including MUSA), and Oral Traditions. Titles in the series Collegium Musicum: Yale University are also included.
Recent NewsMore News
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers
- “Rising from the Ashes” — UT Press Book Wins Art Award