Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
Black Lives Matter Collection
Black Lives Matter from Springer Nature is a curated collection of open access books, journal articles, and magazine content that amplifies Black voices and issues raised by Black voices, including scholarly research and personal stories.
Whether it’s for class or just for movie night, the University Libraries is providing movie streaming services to users on and off campus. All you need is your NetID and password to access these four recommended streaming platforms; Feature Films for Education, Digital Campus, Film Platform, & Films On Demand.
Wiley Digital Archives- Trial
UT Libraries is trialing four collections from Wiley Digital Archives: Royal Geographical Society, The Royal College of Physicians, The New York Academy of Sciences, and The Royal Anthropological Institute. This trial runs through September 28th.
Academic Search Complete
Academic Search Complete is a multi-disciplinary database that covers magazines, scholarly journals, and newspapers and is a great place to start for any subject.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean