Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
Covidence is a systematic review screening platform designed to streamline production of literature review. New users must sign-up or be invited (select "Start Here" below to see options for requesting an invite). This trial runs from June 22, 2022 - October 30, 2022. Please provide feedback to this trial! Your opinion matters!
2022 Culture Corner
The 2022 Virtual Culture Corner, "The Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) Perspective," offers resources and materials that explore the cultures and traditions of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and offer perspectives on a variety of AAPI topics and issues.
Trial- New Play Exchange
The New Play Exchange, or NPX, is the world's largest digital library of scripts by living writers. UT Knoxville Libraries is trialing this online resource through the National New Play Network. Our trial runs from September 7th through October 7th. Please send us your feedback!
Trial- Hollywood, Censorship, and the Motion Picture Production Code, 1927-1968
The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) Production Code Administration Files collection documents forty years of self-regulation and censorship in the motion picture industry. Our trial runs from July 21, 2022- October 20, 2022.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers
- Women with Disabilities: Panel Discussion, Sept. 28
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Beyond Digital Collections: Transforming a Digital Scholarship Support Unit in 2022Sep. 27 at 3:30pmDunford Hall - 2229
Lifelong Learning Book Club Fall 2022 - Inclusive TeachingOct. 11 at 1pm
Bearing the Torch | Conversation with Bob Hutton & Jack NeelyOct. 27 at 6pmEast Tennessee History Center