Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
This resource from Adam Matthew has original source material from British and European archives for the study of history, literature, sociology, education and cultural studies from a gendered perspective. It Includes manuscripts, printed works and illustrations on topics, such as Conduct and Politeness, Domesticity and the Family, Consumption and Leisure, Education and Sensibility and The Body.
Business Source Ultimate
Business Source Ultimate is an upgrade to Business Source Complete. A scholarly business database providing bibliographic and full-text content covering all disciplines of business. This resource is a trial that runs from February 1- May 1.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner, “Round Dance: Learning from Native Stories and Voices,” offers a selection of resources and materials that explores Native American cultures and traditions. From books and media to music, art, and podcasts, this page is a gateway to a wealth of material.
The Wall Street Journal
You can now access the Wall Street Journal Current Issues. The Wall Street Journal is an American business-focused, international daily newspaper based in New York City, covering breaking news and current headlines. We will be trialing Wall Street Journal direct until January 3, 2022. New users will need to create an account using their UT email address.
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021