Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
The Wall Street Journal
You can now access the Wall Street Journal Current Issues. The Wall Street Journal is an American business-focused, international daily newspaper based in New York City, covering breaking news and current headlines. We will be trialing Wall Street Journal direct until January 3, 2022. New users will need to create an account using their UT email address.
This resource is a library of training videos, articles, interviews, and blogs in the fields of psychotherapy, counseling, and social work. Please note that when creating a clip of a video, any clip created can be viewed by any user.
AccessPediatrics is a comprehensive pediatric e-book collection that covers the entire span of pediatric practice, from neonatology through adolescent medicine. It contains current pediatric medicine textbooks, quick reference materials, and other multimedia resources. Trial runs April 5, 2021 -July 2, 2021.
Apartheid South Africa (1948-1980)
Access to this resource is provided by ASERL (Association of Southeastern Research Libraries) and is in three sections: 1948-1966, 1967-1975 and 1976-1980. It Contains British government files and maps related to South Africa under the first thirty years of the apartheid regime.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021