Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
Whether it’s for class or just for movie night, the University Libraries is providing movie streaming services to users on and off campus. All you need is your NetID and password to access these four recommended streaming platforms; Feature Films for Education, Digital Campus, Film Platform, & Films On Demand.
Black Lives Matter Collection
Black Lives Matter from Springer Nature is a curated collection of open access books, journal articles, and magazine content that amplifies Black voices and issues raised by Black voices, including scholarly research and personal stories.
Alloy Phase Diagram Database
Alloy Phase Diagram Database from ASM International is a fully searchable online database containing 40,300 binary and ternary alloy phase diagrams, from over 9,000 systems with associated crystal and reaction data. The ASM Alloy Phase Diagram Database places this reliable information at your fingertips.
HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service
The HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service makes it possible for UT Knoxville faculty, staff, and students to obtain lawful access to specific digital materials in HathiTrust that correspond to physical books held by UT Libraries.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources