Enhancing the academic experience of the UT Knoxville campus with essential library services and spaces for study, research, and teaching.
Covidence is a systematic review screening platform designed to streamline production of literature review. New users must sign-up or be invited (select "Start Here" below to see options for requesting an invite). This trial runs from June 22, 2022 - September 29, 2022. Please provide feedback to this trial! Your opinion matters!
AnthroSource, available through Wiley, provides full-text access to American Anthropological Association journals including Anthropology News, Feminist Anthropology, and more. The American Anthropological Association is the world’s largest scholarly and professional organization of anthropologists.
2022 Culture Corner
The 2022 Virtual Culture Corner, "The Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) Perspective," offers resources and materials that explore the cultures and traditions of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and offer perspectives on a variety of AAPI topics and issues.
Trial- Hollywood, Censorship, and the Motion Picture Production Code, 1927-1968
The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) Production Code Administration Files collection documents forty years of self-regulation and censorship in the motion picture industry. Our trial runs from July 21, 2022- October 20, 2022.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus