Place Print Materials On Reserve
Place library-owned or personal copies of books and other print materials on reserve to provide access to supplementary course materials. Loan periods are 2 hours or 1 day.
- Requests must be submitted online
- Allow one week for processing
- Limit 50 items per course
Place your own videos on Reserve:
Make personal copies of films available for your students. Please log into your Lindola account, fill out the form, and bring your VHS or DVD videos to the Public Services Desk on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library.
The UT Libraries has a wide selection of streaming video available for classroom use.
Place library or personally-owned materials in Canvas:
- Request assistance finding library-owned articles and other electronic materials for use in Canvas.
- Request library-owned items, such as films or print materials, be digitized by OIT’s Digital Media Services. Links distributed by DMS may be posted or published to a Canvas course site.
- Request book chapter or article scans of library-owned print materials through the Libraries’ catalog. These scans may be posted in Canvas.
- More information about using Library materials for teaching may be found in the Teaching Resources Guide.
- Information about copyright and course materials may be found here.
Students: Locate Reserve Materials!
Ask for Reserve materials at the Public Services Desk (Circulation) on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (865) 974-4473
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace