Place Print Materials On Reserve
Place library-owned or personal copies of books and other print materials on reserve to provide access to supplementary course materials. Loan periods are 2 hours or 1 day.
- Requests must be submitted online
- Allow one week for processing
- Limit 50 items per course
Place your own videos on Reserve:
Make personal copies of films available for your students. Please log into your Lindola account, fill out the form, and bring your VHS or DVD videos to the Public Services Desk on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library.
The UT Libraries has a wide selection of streaming video available for classroom use.
Place library or personally-owned materials in Canvas:
- Request assistance finding library-owned articles and other electronic materials for use in Canvas.
- Request library-owned items, such as films or print materials, be digitized by OIT’s Digital Media Services. Links distributed by DMS may be posted or published to a Canvas course site.
- Request book chapter or article scans of library-owned print materials through the Libraries’ catalog. These scans may be posted in Canvas.
- More information about using Library materials for teaching may be found in the Teaching Resources Guide.
- Information about copyright and course materials may be found here.
Students: Locate Reserve Materials!
Ask for Reserve materials at the Public Services Desk (Circulation) on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (865) 974-4473
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services