Place Print Materials On Reserve
Place library-owned or personal copies of books and other print materials on reserve to provide access to supplementary course materials. Loan periods are 2 hours or 1 day.
- Requests must be submitted online
- Allow one week for processing
- Limit 50 items per course
Place your own videos on Reserve:
Make personal copies of films available for your students. Please log into your Lindola account, fill out the form, and bring your VHS or DVD videos to the Public Services Desk on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library.
The UT Libraries has a wide selection of streaming video available for classroom use.
Place library or personally-owned materials in Canvas:
- Request assistance finding library-owned articles and other electronic materials for use in Canvas.
- Request library-owned items, such as films or print materials, be digitized by OIT’s Digital Media Services. Links distributed by DMS may be posted or published to a Canvas course site.
- Request book chapter or article scans of library-owned print materials through the Libraries’ catalog. These scans may be posted in Canvas.
- More information about using Library materials for teaching may be found in the Teaching Resources Guide.
- Information about copyright and course materials may be found here.
Students: Locate Reserve Materials!
Ask for Reserve materials at the Public Services Desk (Circulation) on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library.
email@example.com | (865) 974-4473
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13