UT Libraries welcomes your suggestions for additions to the collections. Please complete the request form below if you would like to recommend or request the purchase of a book.
Requests for new journals, databases, and DVDs should be directed to your Subject Librarian.
Submit Request by logging in with your NetID and password.
NOTE: This “Suggest a Purchase” service is for use only by UT Knoxville faculty, staff, and students. Completion of the “Status” and “Department” sections on the form is required.
Please contact Collections (firstname.lastname@example.org), for additional information regarding the Libraries’ collections and selection process.
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021