UT Libraries welcomes your suggestions for additions to the collections. Please complete the request form below if you would like to recommend or request the purchase of a book.
Requests for new journals, databases, and DVDs should be directed to your Subject Librarian.
NOTE: This “Suggest a Purchase” service is for use only by UT Knoxville faculty, staff, and students. Completion of the “Status” and “Department” sections on the form is required.
Please contact Teresa Berry (firstname.lastname@example.org), for additional information regarding the Libraries’ collections and selection process.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13