UT Libraries welcomes your suggestions for additions to the collections. Please complete the request form below if you would like to recommend or request the purchase of a book.
Requests for new journals, databases, and DVDs should be directed to your Subject Librarian.
Submit Request by logging in with your NetID and password.
NOTE: This “Suggest a Purchase” service is for use only by UT Knoxville faculty, staff, and students. Completion of the “Status” and “Department” sections on the form is required.
Please contact Collection Strategy (firstname.lastname@example.org), for additional information regarding the Libraries’ collections and selection process.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21