The Collection Strategy unit works with subject librarians and faculty to provide information resources to support teaching, research and public service needs of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- New and Trial Databases
- New and Trial Databases are listed on the right side of our A-Z databases list. Each trial database entry also has a link to a form for feedback on the resource.
- Suggest a Purchase
Each campus department designates a faculty member to serve as a liaison to the Libraries and to work with subject librarians to facilitate communication about library resources and services.
New Faculty Funds
The Libraries’ collection often needs strengthening to support the specialized research areas of new faculty. Endowment funds are available for the first three years of their UT appointment. Contact your subject librarian to request one-time purchases.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago