The Collection Strategy unit works with subject librarians and faculty to provide information resources to support teaching, research and public service needs of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Each campus department designates a faculty member to serve as a liaison to the Libraries and to work with subject librarians to facilitate communication about library resources and services.
A committee of humanities faculty and librarians meet each spring to acquire specialized research material for the humanities.
New Faculty Funds
The Libraries’ collection often needs strengthening to support the specialized research areas of new faculty. Endowment funds are available for the first three years of their UT appointment. Contact your subject librarian to request one-time purchases.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13