The Collection Strategy unit works with subject librarians and faculty to provide information resources to support teaching, research and public service needs of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Each campus department designates a faculty member to serve as a liaison to the Libraries and to work with subject librarians to facilitate communication about library resources and services.
A committee of humanities faculty and librarians meet each spring to acquire specialized research material for the humanities.
New Faculty Funds
The Libraries’ collection often needs strengthening to support the specialized research areas of new faculty. Endowment funds are available for the first three years of their UT appointment. Contact your subject librarian to request one-time purchases.
De-stress activities get underway
Odell visited Pendergrass library to help students relax between final exams. Fun fact: Odell is Smokey's half-brother!
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online