The Collection Strategy unit works with subject librarians and faculty to provide information resources to support teaching, research and public service needs of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Expanded Access to Online Resources during Spring 2020
- Current Database Trials
- New Databases
- Suggest a Purchase
Each campus department designates a faculty member to serve as a liaison to the Libraries and to work with subject librarians to facilitate communication about library resources and services.
New Faculty Funds
The Libraries’ collection often needs strengthening to support the specialized research areas of new faculty. Endowment funds are available for the first three years of their UT appointment. Contact your subject librarian to request one-time purchases.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources