Research Collections works with subject librarians and faculty to provide information resources to support teaching, research and public service needs of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
New Books and Resources
- New Items in the UT Libraries
- Current Database Trials
- New Databases (listed in right column)
- Suggest a Purchase
- Library Representatives
- Each campus department designates a faculty member to serve as a liaison to the library and to work with a subject librarian to facilitate communication about library resources and services.
- Lindsay Young Endowment Fund
- A committee of humanities faculty and librarians work closely to acquire specialized resources for the humanities.
New Faculty Funds
The Libraries’ collection often needs strengthening to support the specialized research areas of new faculty. Endowment funds are available for the first three years of their UT appointment. Contact your subject librarian to request one-time purchases.