Betsey B. Creekmore Special Collections and University Archives builds collections of manuscripts, rare books, and other unique primary research materials, primarily in support of the scholarly community of the University of Tennessee and the residents of Tennessee.
Special Collections focuses on topics of global interest with regional significance. Materials are acquired in all formats, including print, audiovisual, and born digital materials. Special Collections seeks to create and provide broad access to collections for scholars in regional, national and international communities, as well as the general public.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”