Betsey B. Creekmore Special Collections and University Archives builds collections of manuscripts, rare books, and other unique primary research materials, primarily in support of the scholarly community of the University of Tennessee and the residents of Tennessee.
Special Collections focuses on topics of global interest with regional significance. Materials are acquired in all formats, including print, audiovisual, and born digital materials. Special Collections seeks to create and provide broad access to collections for scholars in regional, national and international communities, as well as the general public.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services