Betsey B. Creekmore Special Collections and University Archives builds collections of manuscripts, rare books, and other unique primary research materials, primarily in support of the scholarly community of the University of Tennessee and the residents of Tennessee.
Special Collections focuses on topics of global interest with regional significance. Materials are acquired in all formats, including print, audiovisual, and born digital materials. Special Collections seeks to create and provide broad access to collections for scholars in regional, national and international communities, as well as the general public.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community