Betsey B. Creekmore Special Collections and University Archives builds collections of manuscripts, rare books, and other unique primary research materials, primarily in support of the scholarly community of the University of Tennessee and the residents of Tennessee.
Special Collections focuses on topics of global interest with regional significance. Materials are acquired in all formats, including print, audiovisual, and born digital materials. Special Collections seeks to create and provide broad access to collections for scholars in regional, national and international communities, as well as the general public.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources