Updated Hoskins Hours
Beginning December 11, the Hoskins Library Storage and Reading Room will be open for walk-in access only one day per week: Wednesdays, noon – 4 p.m.
Request books, articles, dissertations, and newspapers from other libraries.
Delivery and retrieval of books and digital scans from items within the UT Libraries.
Special & Digital Collections
Storage & Map Services
Members of the general public and organizations can request maps, microfilm, and more from storage (UT students/faculty/staff use OneSearch).
De-stress activities get underway
Odell visited Pendergrass library to help students relax between final exams. Fun fact: Odell is Smokey's half-brother!
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online