Library Express does not pick up single item or small collections of library loaned material. If you have a large amount of library material, e.g., 30 plus items or a large serial set, that would difficult to return on your own, please call (865-974-0021) or email (email@example.com) us to see if we can arrange a one-time pick up.
Material can also be sent to the library via campus mail services by addressing the envelope to ‘’Hodges Library, Public Services, attention: returns.” Please note that the library cannot take responsibility for any loss incurred by using this method.
Returns are accepted in person at Hodges, Pendergrass, and De Vine libraries during business hours. In addition, Hodges has a 24 hour drop box inside the Melrose entrance.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards