LX will pickup and return materials from campus department offices if they were brought to those offices using departmental delivery.
Off campus users can call us at 974-0021, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pickup from a department’s central office or mail room address.
In your request, please tell us the number of items to be retrieved and the address.
Please note that we will only perform a pickup from a main department/mail room, and cannot service personal offices.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services