Library Express does not pick up single item or small collections of library loaned material. If you have a large amount of library material, e.g., 30 plus items or a large serial set, that would difficult to return on your own, please call (865-974-0021) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us to see if we can arrange a one-time pick up.
Material can also be sent to the library via campus mail services by addressing the envelope to ‘’Hodges Library, Public Services, attention: returns.” Please note that the library cannot take responsibility for any loss incurred by using this method.
Returns are accepted in person at Hodges, Pendergrass, and De Vine libraries during business hours. In addition, Hodges has a 24 hour drop box inside the Melrose entrance.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years
- Library Storage Annex: Facts and Questions