Library Express does not pick up single item or small collections of library loaned material. If you have a large amount of library material, e.g., 30 plus items or a large serial set, that would difficult to return on your own, please call (865-974-0021) or email (email@example.com) us to see if we can arrange a one-time pick up.
Material can also be sent to the library via campus mail services by addressing the envelope to ‘’Hodges Library, Public Services, attention: returns.” Please note that the library cannot take responsibility for any loss incurred by using this method.
Returns are accepted in person at Hodges, Pendergrass, and De Vine libraries during business hours. In addition, Hodges has a 24 hour drop box inside the Melrose entrance.
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library to Close for Two Weeks Beginning May 23, 2022
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.