Library Express does not pick up single item or small collections of library loaned material. If you have a large amount of library material, e.g., 30 plus items or a large serial set, that would difficult to return on your own, please call (865-974-0021) or email (email@example.com) us to see if we can arrange a one-time pick up.
Material can also be sent to the library via campus mail services by addressing the envelope to ‘’Hodges Library, Public Services, attention: returns.” Please note that the library cannot take responsibility for any loss incurred by using this method.
Returns are accepted in person at Hodges, Pendergrass, and De Vine libraries during business hours. In addition, Hodges has a 24 hour drop box inside the Melrose entrance.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago