The Hoskins Library Storage & Reading Room provides library patrons walk-in access to storage materials. It is designed for on-site use when it is necessary to use a number of volumes of a print series or many reels of microfilm. The Map Collection provides reference services for map and geography related questions, and its collections and services are open to UT staff and students, as well as the general public. The map collection houses a collection of atlases, books, and over 300,000 sheet maps.
Hours & Contact Information
Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 4:00
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
200 Hoskins Library
1401 Cumberland Ave. Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-6214 firstname.lastname@example.org
Request Storage Materials: Storage Reading Room also provides delivery, pick-up, and email scans of storage materials, all at no charge.
- For UT campus delivery or library pick-up: Use the Libraries Catalog Request: Item Pickup or Delivery in the Libraries Catalog.
- For desktop delivery of articles and chapters: Use the Libraries Catalog Request: Article or Chapter Scan.
- For members of the general public: use this online form for library pick-up.
- Desktop Delivery from Print and Microformat Collections
- Material Paging and Checkout
- Microfilm Reader/Printers and Scanners
- Large format printing for projects and posters. We offer paper in 36” and 42” only, with options in plain and glossy papers. Request a poster print.
- Map Collection and Online Resources
- Staff and student use of map viewing area (providing map materials for visiting classes)
Book the Hoskins Storage map viewing area
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace