Updated Hoskins Hours
Beginning December 11, the Hoskins Library Storage and Reading Room will be open for walk-in access only one day per week: Wednesdays, noon – 4 p.m.
The Hoskins Library Storage & Reading Room provides library patrons walk-in access to storage materials. It is designed for on-site use when it is necessary to use a number of volumes of a print series or many reels of microfilm. The Map Collection provides reference services for map and geography related questions, and its collections and services are open to UT staff and students, as well as the general public. The map collection houses a collection of atlases, books, and over 300,000 sheet maps.
Hours & Contact Information
Wednesday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Users may also arrange on-site access to the Hoskins Library Storage and Reading Room by appointment: contact email@example.com or 974-0021.
200 Hoskins Library
1401 Cumberland Ave. Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-6214 firstname.lastname@example.org
For map-related inquiries or appointments, contact map librarian Greg March (email@example.com or 974-3878).
Request Storage Materials: Storage Reading Room also provides delivery, pick-up, and email scans of storage materials, all at no charge.
- For UT campus delivery or library pick-up: Use the Libraries Catalog Request: Item Pickup or Delivery in the Libraries Catalog.
- For desktop delivery of articles and chapters: Use the Libraries Catalog Request: Article or Chapter Scan.
- For members of the general public: use this online form for library pick-up.
- Desktop Delivery from Print and Microformat Collections
- Material Paging and Checkout
- Microfilm Reader/Printers and Scanners
- Large format printing for projects and posters. We offer paper in 36” and 42” only, with options in plain and glossy papers. Request a poster print.
- Map Collection and Online Resources
- Staff and student use of map viewing area (providing map materials for visiting classes)
Book the Hoskins Storage map viewing area
De-stress activities get underway
Odell visited Pendergrass library to help students relax between final exams. Fun fact: Odell is Smokey's half-brother!
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online