Hoskins Reading Room is open by appointment only. Appointment blocks are available from Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. To book time, please follow the outlined steps and see the current policy for your visit.
STEP 1. Request an appointment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and block of time you would like to reserve. In the email, include a list of the material you wish to view, including as much information as possible, e.g. title, volume/issue, call number. If you do not have access to email, please call 865-974-6214 and leave a message.
STEP 2. Wait for a staff member to contact you to confirm the details for your appointment request. Responses may take up to two working days.
Location: The Hoskins storage reading room is located on the second floor of Hoskins Library in room 200. Please knock on the door when you arrive. Metered parking is available on the street behind Hoskins Library.
For additional assistance, contact email@example.com or by calling 865-974-6214 and leaving a message.
For map-related inquiries or appointments, contact map librarian Greg March (firstname.lastname@example.org or 974-3878).
Request Storage Materials: Storage Reading Room also provides delivery, pick-up, and email scans of storage materials, all at no charge.
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography