Hours and Appointments: The Hoskins Reading Room is open Wednesdays, noon to 4:00 PM and by appointment. Appointment blocks are available from Tuesday through Friday, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. To book time, please follow the outlined steps and see the current policy for your visit.
STEP 1. Request an appointment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and block of time you would like to reserve. In the email, include a list of the material you wish to view, including as much information as possible, e.g. title, volume/issue, call number. If you do not have access to email, please call 865-974-6214 and leave a message.
STEP 2. Wait for a staff member to contact you to confirm the details for your appointment request. Responses may take up to two working days.
Location: The Hoskins storage reading room is located on the second floor of Hoskins Library in room 200. Please knock on the door when you arrive. Metered parking is available on the street behind Hoskins Library.
For additional assistance, contact email@example.com or by calling 865-974-6214 and leaving a message.
For map-related inquiries or appointments, contact map librarian Greg March (firstname.lastname@example.org or 974-3878).
Request Storage Materials: Storage Reading Room also provides delivery, pick-up, and email scans of storage materials, all at no charge.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards