Books and Periodicals are on floors 3-6 in Hodges Library. Look up titles in OneSearch for locations. Borrow books at the Public Services Desk on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library. Equipment Checkout is in Commons South.
Fines may be paid at the Hodges Library Public Services Desk & the Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library Desk by VolCard, Credit Card, or Check. We do not accept cash. You may pay over the phone with a Credit Card by calling 865-974-4351. To appeal a fine, use our Appeal Form.
Renew books in person or online (My Account).
Materials – Loan and Fine Information
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace