Books and Periodicals are on floors 3-6 in Hodges Library. Look up titles in OneSearch for locations. Borrow books at the Public Services Desk on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library. Equipment Checkout is in Commons South.
Fines may be paid at the Hodges Library Public Services Desk & the Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library Desk by VolCard, Credit Card, or Check. We do not accept cash. You may pay over the phone with a Credit Card by calling 865-974-4351. To appeal a fine, use our Appeal Form.
Renew books in person or online (My Account).
Materials – Loan and Fine Information
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services