Books and Periodicals are on floors 3-6 in Hodges Library. Look up titles in OneSearch for locations. Borrow books at the Public Services Desk on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library. Equipment Checkout is in Commons South.
Fines may be paid at the Hodges Library Public Services Desk & the Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library Desk by VolCard, Credit Card, or Check. We do not accept cash. You may pay over the phone with a Credit Card by calling 865-974-4351. To appeal a fine, use our Appeal Form.
Renew books in person or online (My Account).
Materials – Loan and Fine Information
De-stress activities get underway
Odell visited Pendergrass library to help students relax between final exams. Fun fact: Odell is Smokey's half-brother!
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online