Books and Periodicals are on floors 3-6 in Hodges Library. Look up titles in OneSearch for locations. Borrow books at the Public Services Desk on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library. Equipment Checkout is in Commons South.
Fines may be paid at the Hodges Library Public Services Desk & the Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library Desk by VolCard, Credit Card, or Check. We do not accept cash. You may pay over the phone with a Credit Card by calling 865-974-4351. To appeal a fine, use our Appeal Form.
Renew books in person or online (My Account).
Materials – Loan and Fine Information
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED