Reproduction Requests for Library Materials
Conditions for Materials Use Statement
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville – Libraries (UT Libraries) claims only physical ownership of most material in the collections. Persons wishing to broadcast or publish this material must assume all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright.
- UT Libraries in no way waives its right to future publication of the image(s) supplied to you or the right to grant others permission to use them.
- The recipient agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the University of Tennessee, its officers, employees and agents from and against all suits, claims, actions and expenses arising out of the use of reproductions provided by the UT Libraries.
- Images must be properly credited: “[Identification of Item], [Collection Name] [Collection Number, if applicable]. University of Tennessee, Knoxville – Libraries”
- UT Libraries reserves the right to restrict the use and reproduction of rare, valuable, or fragile materials. In general, duplication of entire books or collections is not permissible.
- Images for Web use may not be published at more than 72 DPI.
- UT Libraries encourages the researcher to provide this repository with one complimentary copy of the finished work.
If the item you require does not have a download option, please contact askDI@utk.edu.
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville