Patrons wishing to use Special Collections materials on-site must use this form to request:
- Manuscript Collections
- Archival Collections
An confirmation email will be sent after a successful request is made. Please double check that all information is correctly entered or your request might not be properly submitted. If you do not receive an email, then neither will we. Please try a different web browser (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) if problems persist, and be sure to let us know about your experience.
For out-of-area patrons wanting scans or digital files delivered electronically for a fee, see this page.
Books marked as Rare Books and University Archives Books are kept in Hodges and do not require a request form.
Patrons requesting a Modern Political Archive (MPA) collection should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscript and Archives collections are stored off-site and pulled once a day. Materials requested before 3:00pm will be available the following business day at 9:00am. Materials requested after 3:00pm will be available two business days later at 9:00am.
Only one MS collection or AR collection may be requested per form. Need help?
A maximum of six boxes per day may be requested from one MS or AR number. No more than ten total boxes may be requested in one day.
For students in an English 102 class, teaching collections have been set aside in advance for your use and do not require a request.
Note: Circulating copies of theses/dissertations may be checked out from the Storage department. Request them through the library catalog.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services