Head (Interim) of Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy
I foster a culture of assessment throughout the Libraries and help us keep on track toward our strategic goals. I currently lead the Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy department and the Strategic Achievement Review (StAR) team. Contact me for all things assessment, including consultations on designing, conducting, and analyzing assessment projects such as surveys, focus groups, observational studies, usability studies and other types of assessment. Also contact me for questions about our strategic plan and setting goals.
Assessment Programs Librarian
I manage and analyze data about the Libraries to evaluate our collections and services, and convene the Assessment Planning Group. I compile library statistics and build visual and textual reports from Alma data and other sources. Contact me for help with the Liaison Dashboard, collection statistics and other data for collection development, PowerBI, gate counts, the MISO survey and peer institution comparisons.
Collections Evaluation Specialist
I oversee the collection of usage data for electronic products, conduct collection evaluation activities, and manage various collections related projects, including the annual Faculty Bookplate Reception. Contact me for help with GOBI reports and approval profile adjustments, and with requests for office copies of books.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019