Head (Interim) of Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy
I foster a culture of assessment throughout the Libraries and help us keep on track toward our strategic goals. I currently lead the Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy department and the Strategic Achievement Review (StAR) team. Contact me for all things assessment, including consultations on designing, conducting, and analyzing assessment projects such as surveys, focus groups, observational studies, usability studies and other types of assessment. Also contact me for questions about our strategic plan and setting goals.
Assessment Programs Librarian
I manage and analyze data about the Libraries to evaluate our collections and services, and convene the Assessment Planning Group. I compile library statistics and build visual and textual reports from Alma data and other sources. Contact me for help with the Liaison Dashboard, collection statistics and other data for collection development, PowerBI, gate counts, the MISO survey and peer institution comparisons.
Collections Evaluation Specialist
I oversee the collection of usage data for electronic products, conduct collection evaluation activities, and manage various collections related projects, including the annual Faculty Bookplate Reception. Contact me for help with GOBI reports and approval profile adjustments, and with requests for office copies of books.
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021