The mission of the assessment program at the University of Tennessee Libraries is to facilitate continual improvement in the Libraries’ services and resources and to illustrate the value of the Libraries to the University and the community we serve.
Assessment Planning Group
The mission of the Assessment Planning Group is to provide support for the achievement of the Libraries’ strategic goals and to facilitate continual improvement in meeting user needs by identifying assessment priorities, planning data-driven assessment activities, and communicating and acting on assessment results.
Assessment Planning Group Membership FY2019
- Chair: Louis Becker, Assessment Programs Librarian
- Zoe Bastone, Assistant Librarian for Outreach and Instruction, Pendergrass Library.
- Michelle Brannen, Media Literacy Librarian, Interim Head of Scholars’ Collaborative
- Victoria Ogle, Acquisitions and Continuing Resources
- Regina Mays, Interim Head of Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy
- Ingrid Ruffin, Student Success Librarian, Interim Head of the Learning Commons
- Anna Sandelli, Student Success Librarian, Interim Head of Teaching and Learning Programs
- Gail Williams, Collections Evaluation & Assessment Coordinator
- Jeanine Williamson, Engineering Liaison Librarian