The mission of the assessment program at the University of Tennessee Libraries is to facilitate continual improvement in the Libraries’ services and resources and to illustrate the value of the Libraries to the University and the community we serve.
Assessment Planning Group
The mission of the Assessment Planning Group is to provide support for the achievement of the Libraries’ strategic goals and to facilitate continual improvement in meeting user needs by identifying assessment priorities, planning data-driven assessment activities, and communicating and acting on assessment results.
Assessment Planning Group Membership FY2015 – 2016
- Chair: Regina Mays, Assessment Librarian
- David Atkins, Head Branch Libraries and Collection Logistics
- Michelle Brannen, Media Literacy Librarian
- Dan Greene, Digital Initiatives
- Sarah Nelson, Music Library
- Ingrid Ruffin, Student Success Librarian
- Anna Sandelli, Student Success Librarian
- Keila Zayas Ruiz, Diversity Resident