The mission of the assessment program at the University of Tennessee Libraries is to facilitate continual improvement in the Libraries’ services and resources and to illustrate the value of the Libraries to the University and the community we serve.
Assessment Planning Group
The mission of the Assessment Planning Group is to provide support for the achievement of the Libraries’ strategic goals and to facilitate continual improvement in meeting user needs by identifying assessment priorities, planning data-driven assessment activities, and communicating and acting on assessment results.
Assessment Planning Group Membership FY2017 – 2018
- Chair: Regina Mays, Coordinator Strategic Planning and Assessment
- David Atkins, Head Branch Libraries and Collection Logistics
- Louis Becker, Assistant Librarian for Assessment
- Michelle Brannen, Media Literacy Librarian
- Dan Greene, Digital Initiatives
- Sarah Mallory, Music Library
- Victoria Ogle, Acquisitions and Continuing Resources
- Ingrid Ruffin, Student Success Librarian
- Anna Sandelli, Student Success Librarian
- Manda Sexton, Public Services Librarian
- Gail Williams, Collections Evaluation & Assessment Coordinator