There are many ways to get help! You need to only Ask Us Now!
- Text in your questions at 865-940-0821.
- Talk with a librarian at the Public Services Desk near the 2nd floor Melrose entrance.
- Call 865-974-4351.
- E-mail the Research Assistance staff anytime. We’ll get back to you within one business day (and often sooner).
- Browse answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- For one-on-one consultations about your projects, Request an appointment, or contact your Subject Librarian to discuss your research needs.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019