There are many ways to get help! You need to only Ask Us Now!
- Text in your questions at 865-940-0821.
- Talk with a librarian at the Public Services Desk near the 2nd floor Melrose entrance.
- Call 865-974-4351.
- E-mail the Research Assistance staff anytime.
- Browse answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- For one-on-one consultations about your projects, Request an appointment, or contact your Subject Librarian to discuss your research needs.
Zoom sessions may be recorded by your chat provider. These recordings are to ensure the safety of patrons and library staff. We ask that both parties follow the University of Tennessee’s Codes of Conduct for Students and Employees. We intend to delete all recordings within 24 hours except in the case of conduct that warrants reporting. In that case, the recording will be submitted to the appropriate university office.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021