There are many ways to get help! You need to only Ask Us Now!
- Chat with a librarian using the “Chat with Us” button above.
- Text in your questions at 865-940-0821.
- Talk with a librarian at the Public Services Desk near the 2nd floor Melrose entrance.
- Call 865-974-4351.
- E-mail the Research Assistance staff anytime.
- Browse answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- For one-on-one consultations about your projects, Request an appointment, or contact your Subject Librarian to discuss your research needs.
Zoom sessions may be recorded by your chat provider. These recordings are to ensure the safety of patrons and library staff. We ask that both parties follow the University of Tennessee’s Codes of Conduct for Students and Employees. We intend to delete all recordings within 24 hours except in the case of conduct that warrants reporting. In that case, the recording will be submitted to the appropriate university office.
Recent NewsMore News
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers
- “Rising from the Ashes” — UT Press Book Wins Art Award