There are many ways to get help! You need to only Ask Us Now!
- Text in your questions at 865-940-0821.
- Talk with a librarian at the Public Services Desk near the 2nd floor Melrose entrance.
- Call 865-974-4351.
- E-mail the Research Assistance staff anytime.
- Browse answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- For one-on-one consultations about your projects, Request an appointment, or contact your Subject Librarian to discuss your research needs.
Zoom sessions may be recorded by your chat provider. These recordings are to ensure the safety of patrons and library staff. We ask that both parties follow the University of Tennessee’s Codes of Conduct for Students and Employees. We intend to delete all recordings within 24 hours except in the case of conduct that warrants reporting. In that case, the recording will be submitted to the appropriate university office.
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.
- You Are Invited to Lunch with the Harlem Quartet