There are many ways to get help! You need to only Ask Us Now!
- Chat with a librarian using the “Chat with Us” button above.
- Text in your questions at 865-940-0821.
- Talk with a librarian at the Public Services Desk near the 2nd floor Melrose entrance.
- Call 865-974-4351.
- E-mail the Research Assistance staff anytime.
- Browse answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- For one-on-one consultations about your projects, Request an appointment, or contact your Subject Librarian to discuss your research needs.
NEW Fall 2022! Join us for drop-in hours in Hodges Room 220E Tuesdays and Wednesday 2-4pm for one on one help. No appointment needed!
Zoom sessions may be recorded by your chat provider. These recordings are to ensure the safety of patrons and library staff. We ask that both parties follow the University of Tennessee’s Codes of Conduct for Students and Employees. We intend to delete all recordings within 24 hours except in the case of conduct that warrants reporting. In that case, the recording will be submitted to the appropriate university office.
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 26 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 27 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Game NightMar. 27 at 7pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Group Study Area