Support is available for all Libraries’ patrons interested in methods or tools used in digital scholarship and digital humanities. We provide specialized training, consultation, and instruction on open source or proprietary resources for the university community.
Digital Scholarship support is offered by Joshua Ortiz Baco, Digital Scholarship Librarian, and is available to all the University’s colleges, with additional assistance from members of the Scholars’ Collaborative, the Liaison Programs, and the Office of Information Technology’s Research Computing Support.
Our services strive to connect scholars’ and facilitate collaboration
across the many disciplines working in digital scholarship.
Wondering where to get started with Digital Humanities?
Take a look at the following guides by the Scholars’ Collaborative for more information on tools and approaches currently available:
- Scholars’ Collaborative Tools Guide
- Digital Humanities Guide
- Digital Humanities Tools Overview
- Data Services Guide
Feel free to get in touch with Joshua via email firstname.lastname@example.org for in-person and virtual support and training for:
- Incorporating DH into the curriculum
- Wrangling, creating, visualizing, and mapping data
- Network analysis
- Static sites, digital exhibitions, and oral history projects
- Multilingual DS/DH
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 26 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 27 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Game NightMar. 27 at 7pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Group Study Area