Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Welcome to the University Libraries, a central foundation for Tennessee’s oldest land-grant and primary research university. We are here to assist you with any information needed or research questions that you may have. Please note that the information on this page is specific to Pendergrass Library. Please visit the DeVine Music Library website or the Hodges Library website for more information about this locations.
Sponsored and non-sponsored visitors may log in to the ut-open wireless network. Eduroam is available to visitors from other universities participating in that system (http://www.eduroam.org).
To use library computers, visitors must follow UT Libraries’ Internet Access Policy. For access to our computers, please visit the Public Services desk. You will be asked to present a photo ID before a library staff member will log you into a computer in our computer lab with visitor login credentials.
Use of Print Resources
The Libraries’ print collections are available for in-house use. Visitors requiring materials from Library Storage should use a Storage Request Form to order materials in advance.
Visit the Circulation pages for information on borrowing privileges. Non-UT affiliates may also borrow materials by using interlibrary loan at their local public library or may purchase a borrower’s card.
Use of Online Collections and Resources
Visitors to Pendergrass can obtain internet access by bringing their mobile device or laptop and logging onto our visitor network.
The Tennessee Electronic Library (TEL) is a collection of 40+ databases that provide access to over 400,000 magazines, journals, newspaper articles, essays, podcasts, videos, e-books, primary source materials, and more. TEL is available free of charge to any Tennessee resident and is accessible 24/7 from any computer with access to the internet.
Directions and Parking
Pendergrass is located at 2407 River Drive, Knoxville TN 37996. Please note that construction is likely to impact your visit to Pendergrass. For directions to Pendergrass, please visit our Construction guide.
Information regarding visitor parking is available on the Parking and Transit website. Visit the UTK Interactive Map for assistance in finding visitor parking. Click on Parking and filter by “visitor” parking.
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville