Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Housed in room A113 of the Veterinary Medical Center, Pendergrass Library is at the corner of River Drive and Joe Johnson Drive.
Pendergrass Library has a variety of parking lots nearby where students can park, including the commuter “CF” lot near the Brehm Animal Science building. In addition, there is commuter student parking near the UT Gardens off Jacob Drive.
Perimeter (Perimeter Commuter PC – Orange stripe) can park in 3 parking areas ONLY – UT Culinary Institute and University Commons on the west side of campus. Church St Methodist has a lot at Broadway and Front on the east side of campus.
The simplified student parking map can be accessed via the Parking and Transit website.
There are multiple parking options for visitors who would like to work in Pendergrass Library.
Visitors who plan on spending less than two hours at the library can use the visitor parking close to the UT Gardens.
For longer visits, Daily Visitor permits are available through parking services for $5.00 at:
- Circle Park Campus Parking Information Booth
- Parking & Transit Services office – 2121 Stephenson Dr (located off Neyland Dr & Joan Cronan Way)
When you receive the permit, it will indicate where you are to park. For those needing handicap/accessible parking, please bring the following information to parking services when you go to purchase your daily parking permit:
- State-issued handicap placard/license plate, and
- State registration for the accessible placard
The Ag Express route of “The T” provides quick transportation to and from the agriculture campus to the Hill. Buses run weekdays every 6-8 minutes from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm. All bus routes are fare free.
Learn more about the “The T” routes via the Ride the T website.
T: Access Bus
The T: Access is a demand response service available to students with an Access ID card issued by the UT Student Disability Services (SDS).
Faculty or staff need to visit the Office of Equity and Diversity to get their Access ID card.
The T: Access operates on-demand, point-to-point service on UT’s main campus, Ag Campus, or UT facilities in the Fort Sanders neighborhood, weekdays from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm
After 6:00 pm, persons with disabilities may use the T: Link service.
- Call from any campus Blue Phone
- Call the Link directly at 865-974-4080
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville