Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library strives to be accessible to all patrons through our services, spaces, and resources. Here you will find information for patrons with disabilities and how the team at Pendergrass can support you. More information regarding the resources and services at other UT Libraries locations is available on the Information for Patrons with Disabilities page.
Access our Spaces
Reserved accessible parking spots are located:
- By the Brehm Animal Science building
- In front of the College of Veterinary Medicine’s Small Animal Clinic
Accessible parking permits can be purchased from UT Parking and Transit and are valid in all reserved and unreserved spaces. Find out more about these permits on the UT Parking and Transit website.
A list of accessible parking spots is available on the UTK interactive map. Note, this link has already been set to list accessible parking spots.
T: Access Bus
The T: Access operates weekdays from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm and can be requested for pickup at 865-974-4080 or the TransLoc Rider app. Learn more about the T:Access bus on the Ride the T website.
The entrance of Pendergrass Library is located at 2407 River Drive, Room A113. Below are directions to get to Pendergrass.
- Turn onto the alley on the immediate left, situated in between Pendergrass and the University of Tennessee Small Animal Hospital.
- You will pass through a wheelchair accessible gate
- A ramped entrance to the library foyer will be on the left.
Available to all UTK faculty, staff, and students, Scan On Demand is a free service in which we email PDF scans of journal articles and book chapters from our print and microform collections to you. You can request items in the following ways:
Bring a list of items to be pulled or copied to the Pendergrass Public Services desk.
- While in the library catalog, click on title to open the item record.
- Navigate to the “request an item box.”
- Next, log in with your NetId and password.
- Select “PDF Scan” for your request type
- Provide the citation information for the article or chapter.
Once you submit your request, it will take 1-2 business days for a PDF to be sent to your UTK email. If you would like help finding books or articles, contact us:
- Email: email@example.com,
- Call: 865-974-7338,
- Text: 865-320-9885
- or in person at the Pendergrass Public Services desk.
Assistive Technology at Pendergrass
- Scanner in the Computer Lab
- Assistive Technology Workstation with adjustable desk, Dell Optiplex, Windows 10, 30″ monitor, Kurzweil, JAWS, Adaptive mouse, Canon scanner, and Headphones
- Telephone Device for the Deaf
- Laptops for checkout
Learn more about our assistive technology on our Technology at Pendergrass guide.
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville