- Start with OneSearch to access resources in the Libraries’ collection
- Databases can connect you to discipline specific online resources. These resources can be popular or scholarly and range in formats.
- Access electronic journals through Browzine
- Use research guides to get started with your research
Need help finding research? Request a meeting with one of our subject librarians. They can help you
- Refine your research topic
- Develop better search strategies
- Help locate relevant research
- Evaluate sources
- Manage your citations
Herbert Virtual Learning Commons
Explore the Herbert Virtual Learning Commons for information regarding available academic support, wellness tools, and engagement opportunities on campus
The Vol Study Center offers study sessions (tutoring) for nearly 300 subjects. Study sessions are available online and in person at Pendergrass Library in Room Study Room E. A schedule of tutoring sessions and locations is available on the Vol Study Center website.
The Judith Anderson Herbert Writing Center has a location in Morgan Hall, Room 226C. Writing help is available in any course or subject. Book appointments in the Undergraduate Writing Help schedule.
Visit https://writingcenter.utk.edu/agcampuswritinghelp/ for complete details.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus