Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Types of instruction available:
- One-time or recurring presentations (online or in-person) We work with instructors to develop meaningful sessions that help students build research skills, learn how to navigate the library, and support information literacy.
- Asynchronous instruction: Incorporate library materials from research guides, tutorials, and other library resources. Ask us about embedding a librarian into your Canvas course site!
Please let us know how we can tailor our instruction to meet any accommodations requested by your students.
Meet the Instruction Team:
Zoe Bastone, Student Engagement Librarian
Focus: Herbert College of Agriculture
- library orientations and tours,
- first-year instruction,
- topic creation,
- basic search strategies,
- poster design
Jeanine Williamson, Veterinary Medicine Librarian
Focus: College of Veterinary Medicine, CEM
- Advanced search strategies,
- Veterinary medicine research
The UT Libraries strives to meet students and faculty where they are and fostering curiosity, creativity, and lifelong information literacy. Taken from the Association of College and Research Libraries Information Literacy Framework, information literacy comprises a set of skills that help one navigate and understand the current information landscape.
Through our instruction, we seek to incorporate and amplify the diverse backgrounds and experiences of our students. We commit to investing in any ongoing learning to do this work. Visit the Libraries’ Diversity Committee page to learn more and to read our Diversity Statement.
Pendergrass’s Instruction Librarian seeks partnerships with instructors in Herbert College of Agriculture and the College of Veterinary Medicine. Together, we develop meaningful sessions, assignments, tutorials, and other resources that will enrich the student learning experience.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective