The University Libraries of Tennessee Libraries is committed to recognizing and appreciating the variety of characteristics that make people and communities unique. The UT Libraries puts this concept into action by intentionally creating and sustaining inclusive environments, fostering partnerships, facilitating conversations, and modeling behaviors that promote and celebrate individual and collective achievement.
We strive to provide excellent services, access to information, and outreach to our community of users regardless of: age; cognitive style; culture; ability; economic background; education; ethnicity; gender identity; geographic background; immigration and asylum-seeking status; marital status; physical appearance; political affiliation; race; religious beliefs; sexual orientation. The UT libraries is committed to providing spaces for our community of users to connect, collaborate, and learn inside and outside of the classroom.
Vol Vision 2020 – Priority 6 Diversity and Inclusion: Enhance Diversity and Inclusion
UT Libraries Strategic Plan – 1.4; 4.3; 4.4
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209