Pendergrass Library will be closed Saturday, December 16 – Thursday, December 21 due to a planned power outage. During this time, you may contact us at email@example.com. The library will reopen on Tuesday, January 2, 2024 after the Winter Holiday.
Below are examples of how Pendergrass Library can support instruction needs. Contact us to learn more about how Pendergrass can be involved in your course.
Add library materials into your Canvas site, such as e-books, streaming media, or scanned articles or chapters. More information can be accessed via the Accessing E-Resources and Adding to Canvas guide.
Want help adding materials or a consistent library presence in your course? Consider including a librarian to your Canvas site using the Librarian role. Librarians can create modules, pages, discussion boards, tutorials, and research guides.
We work with instructors to create course reserves, which allow classes to access required and additional materials. Click here to submit a course reserve request.
Online tutorials offer a self-paced approach to navigating the Libraries’ website, specific databases and research tools, and concepts such as topic development. Click here to explore available tutorials.
Recent NewsMore News
- Whodunit? Library friend's rare detective fiction on display at Grolier Club
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years