Pendergrass Library provides course reserve services so that classes can share access to required and supplementary materials. Click here to submit a course reserve request.
Pendergrass Library offers customized instruction sessions to classes, departmental orientations, and other groups. We can also help you build meaningful library assignments that teach students to locate, evaluate, and cite research sources. Click here to submit an instruction request.
Library Help Videos
UTK students get full access to online training at LinkedIn Learning, available 24/7: your private tutor for learning software, programming, business skills, creative skills, study skills, and so much more.
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace