Below are examples of how Pendergrass Library can support instruction needs. Contact the instruction team to learn more about how Pendergrass can be incorporated into your course. Email us at ut_PendergrassInstruction@live.utk.edu to get started.
Incorporate library materials into your Canvas site. View the guide below. New! Ask us about embedding a librarian into your Canvas course sites!
Pendergrass Library provides course reserve services so that classes can share access to required and supplementary materials. Click here to submit a course reserve request.
Online tutorials offer a self-paced approach to navigating the Libraries’ website, specific databases and research tools, and concepts such as topic development.Click here to explore available tutorials.
Date with a Book
For the month of February, let UT Libraries help you find your next read through our Date with a Book program.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021