Pendergrass LibraryPendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Please complete the following form to request that a book be placed on course reserve for your class. Please submit your request at least 2-4 weeks prior to the start of the semester. If you find that you are having trouble placing your textbooks on reserve, please contact Pendergrass Library at (865)974-7338 or email us at email@example.com.
Instructors: Place Requests
Catch up on your summer reading by checking out our leisure reading collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13