Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Please complete the following form to request that a book be placed on course reserve for your class. Please submit your request at least 2-4 weeks prior to the start of the semester. If you find that you are having trouble placing your textbooks on reserve, please contact Pendergrass Library at (865)974-7338 or email us at email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19, physical items such as books will be quarantined upon return. We encourage instructors to consider using e-resources for course reserves for Fall 2020 to ensure timely access to all students, including those taking courses online. Links to online content may be posted to your course Canvas site.
If only a few chapters from a book are needed, you may request scans through DMS. If an entire book is needed, you may submit a request for an e-book purchase through the online suggest-a-purchase form. You may also contact your library subject liaison to request an e-book or to find an alternate text that is available electronically.
Instructors: Place Requests
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Friday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.