Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Please complete the following form to request that a book be placed on course reserve for your class. Please submit your request at least 2-4 weeks prior to the start of the semester. If you find that you are having trouble placing your textbooks on reserve, please contact Pendergrass Library at (865)974-7338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructors: Place Requests
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources