Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Please complete the following form to request that a book be placed on course reserve for your class. Please submit your request at least 2-4 weeks prior to the start of the semester. If you find that you are having trouble placing your textbooks on reserve, please contact Pendergrass Library at (865)974-7338 or email us at email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19, physical items such as books will be quarantined upon return. We encourage instructors to continue using e-resources for course reserves for Spring 2021 to ensure timely access to all students, including those taking courses online. Links to online content may be posted to your course Canvas site.
If only a few chapters from a book are needed, you may request scans through DMS. If an entire book is needed, you may submit a request for an e-book purchase through the online suggest-a-purchase form. You may also contact your library subject liaison to request an e-book or to find an alternate text that is available electronically.
Instructors: Place Requests
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021