Beginning May 23, Pendergrass Library will close for installation of new flooring in the library foyer. The project is scheduled for completion within two weeks. During this time, library staff will be available to support your teaching, research, and learning—both online and at other UT Libraries locations. More information regarding our virtual support during this closure can be found on the Libraries’ Speaking Volumes blog
We encourage suggestions for our collection that supports the research and teaching needs of the UT Institute of Agriculture.
Suggest a purchase using the form below.
Note: Do not use this form for urgent requests, such as course reserves. Instead, we recommend contacting your subject librarian.
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library to Close for Two Weeks Beginning May 23, 2022
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.