Below is a general overview of Pendergrass Library’s services, spaces, and resources. More information regarding the Libraries’ resources and services is available on our Information page.
- Learn how to access the library on our Maps and Parking page
- Learn about Pendergrass
Accessing Library Resources
- Visit your library account for a list of what items you have checked out, requests, and fines.
- Need a book from one of the branches of UT Libraries? Request a physical item through our Library Express program and it can be delivered to whatever library is closest to you.
- Set up an account with our Resources Sharing service (formerly called Interlibrary Loan Services) to access material from other libraries.
- Request copies of articles or book chapters in our collection, and we’ll email them to you through our Scan on Demand service.
All University of Tennessee, Knoxville affiliated patrons may check out seed packets to begin growing their own gardens. Pick any kind of seeds you would like and then fill out the brief checkout form. This allows us to know which seeds are popular and what needs to be reordered. While you make your decisions, know that each seed packet contains enough seeds to grow 2-4 plants. Learn more about the Seed Library and its locations at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library on the Seed Library guide.
- Learn about available technology
- Poster and 3D printing services for students, faculty, and staff
- Graduate students
- Distance Education Learners
- Patrons with Disabilities
- Faculty and Staff
- Need help accessing library resources? Visit our OneSearch and BrowZine guide.
- Access our agriculture and veterinary medicine research guides to get started
- Book an appointment with library staff
- Pendergrass FAQs
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 26 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 27 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Game NightMar. 27 at 7pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Group Study Area