Below is a general overview of Pendergrass Library’s services, spaces, and resources. More information regarding the Libraries’ resources and services is available on our Information page.
Accessing Library Resources
- Visit your library account for a list of what items you have checked out, requests, and fines.
- Need a book from one of the branches of UT Libraries? Request a physical item through our Library Express program and it can be delivered to whatever library is closest to you.
- Set up an account with our Resources Sharing service (formerly called Interlibrary Loan Services) to access material from other libraries.
- Request copies of articles or book chapters in our collection, and we’ll email them to you through our Scan on Demand service.
All University of Tennessee, Knoxville affiliated patrons may check out seed packets to begin growing their own gardens. Pick any kind of seeds you would like and then fill out the brief checkout form. This allows us to know which seeds are popular and what needs to be reordered. While you make your decisions, know that each seed packet contains enough seeds to grow 2-4 plants. Learn more about the Seed Library and its locations at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library on the Seed Library guide.
- Graduate students
- Distance Education Learners
- Patrons with Disabilities
- Faculty and Staff
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville