Below is a general overview of Pendergrass Library’s services, spaces, and resources. More information regarding the Libraries’ resources and services is available on our Information page.
- Learn how to access the library on our Maps and Parking page
- Information regarding construction is available on our Teaching and Learning Center guide.
- Learn about Pendergrass
Accessing Library Resources
- Visit your library account for a list of what items you have checked out, requests, and fines.
- Need a book from one of the branches of UT Libraries? Request a physical item through our Library Express program and it can be delivered to whatever library is closest to you.
- Set up an account with our Resources Sharing service (formerly called Interlibrary Loan Services) to access material from other libraries.
- Request copies of articles or book chapters in our collection, and we’ll email them to you through our Scan on Demand service.
All University of Tennessee, Knoxville affiliated patrons may check out seed packets to begin growing their own gardens. Pick any kind of seeds you would like and then fill out the brief checkout form. This allows us to know which seeds are popular and what needs to be reordered. While you make your decisions, know that each seed packet contains enough seeds to grow 2-4 plants. Learn more about the Seed Library and its locations at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library on the Seed Library guide.
- Graduate students
- Distance Education Learners
- Patrons with Disabilities
- Faculty and Staff
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21