Large Format Printing
Questions about submitting your poster? Contact The Studio in Hodges Library or Pendergrass Library for assistance. Schedule a virtual consultation with Pendergrass staff using Microsoft Bookings.
- Best practices for designing and sharing a research poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
Large print requests may require more than 48 hours for processing.
TO SUBMIT A POSTER, CHOOSE YOUR PICKUP LOCATION
UT affiliates may create or download a model and submit the request in STL format via our 3D printing page. Contact Richard Sexton at email@example.com with questions, or schedule a virtual consultation using Microsoft Bookings. You may also supply a link to a downloadable .STL file from a repository such as Thingiverse.
Visit our 3D printing guide for more information about creating 3D print files and resources at Pendergrass Library.
The libraries offers large format printing and 3D printing for UT students, faculty, and staff. Large format (poster) printing is available at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library. 3D printing is available at Pendergrass Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago