Large Format Printing
- Best practices for designing and sharing a research poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
Large print requests may require more than 48 hours for processing.
TO SUBMIT A POSTER, CHOOSE YOUR PICKUP LOCATION
UT affiliates may create or download a model and submit the request in STL format via our 3D printing page. Contact Richard Sexton at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or schedule a virtual consultation using Microsoft Bookings. You may also supply a link to a downloadable .STL file from a repository such as Thingiverse.
Visit our 3D printing guide for more information about creating 3D print files and resources at Pendergrass Library.
The libraries offers large format printing and 3D printing for UT students, faculty, and staff. Large format (poster) printing is available at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library. 3D printing is available at Pendergrass Library.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- A Lens into Appalachia: A Conversation with Documentary Filmmakers
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely