The libraries offers large format printing and 3D printing for UT students, faculty, and staff. Large format (poster) printing is available at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library. 3D printing is available at Pendergrass Library.
Large Format Printing
- Best practices for designing and sharing a research poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
UT affiliates may create or download a model and submit the request in STL format via our 3D printing page. Contact Richard Sexton (email@example.com) with questions, or schedule a virtual consultation using Microsoft Bookings. You may also supply a link to a downloadable .STL file from a repository such as Thingiverse.
Visit our 3D printing guide for more information about creating 3D print files and resources at Pendergrass Library.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations