All Printing services are unavailable while the library is closed. Services will resume when the library opens.
The libraries offers large format printing and 3D printing for UT students, faculty, and staff. Large format (poster) printing is available at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library. 3D printing is available at Pendergrass Library.
Large Format Printing
- Best practices for designing and sharing a research poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
UT affiliates may create or download a model and submit the request in STL format via our online form. Contact Richard Sexton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. You may also supply a link to a downloadable .STL file from a repository such as Thingiverse.
Visit our 3D printing guide for more information about creating 3D print files and resources at Pendergrass Library.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED