The libraries offers large format printing and 3D printing for UT students, faculty, and staff. Large format (poster) printing is available at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library. 3D printing is available at Pendergrass Library.
Large Format Printing
- Best practices for designing and sharing a research poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
- Hodges Library
- Pendergrass Library is unavailable as a pickup location at this time.
UT affiliates may create or download a model and submit the request in STL format via our 3D printing page. Contact Richard Sexton (email@example.com) with questions, or schedule a virtual consultation using Microsoft Bookings. You may also supply a link to a downloadable .STL file from a repository such as Thingiverse.
Visit our 3D printing guide for more information about creating 3D print files and resources at Pendergrass Library.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021