The libraries offers large format printing and 3D printing for UT students, faculty, and staff. Large format (poster) printing is available at Hodges Library and Pendergrass Library. 3D printing is available at Pendergrass Library.
Large Format Printing
- Best practices for designing and sharing a research poster can be found at the Research Posters Guide.
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
- Hodges Library: unavailable until January 20, 2021
- Pendergrass Library
UT affiliates may create or download a model and submit the request in STL format via our 3D printing page. Contact Richard Sexton (email@example.com) with questions, or schedule a virtual consultation using Microsoft Bookings. You may also supply a link to a downloadable .STL file from a repository such as Thingiverse.
Visit our 3D printing guide for more information about creating 3D print files and resources at Pendergrass Library.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan — including the Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5