Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Starting Wednesday, May 12, Pendergrass will be closed while sprinklers are installed. During this time, we look forward to serving you online and at other UT Libraries locations. To learn more about the sprinkler installation and what services will be available during the closure, please visit Pendergrass’s Teaching and Learning Center construction guide.
Spring 2021 Hours
January 20 – May 11, 2021
- Monday – Tuesday: 8 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am – 9 pm
- Thursday-Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Noon – 6 pm
Starting March 10, Pendergrass will be open extended hours on Wednesdays: 8am – 9pm. These hours are being piloted to support on-campus studying outside of traditional class times. Hours are subject to change and are contingent on mask compliance and compliance with other university related COVID-19 protocols.
For hours for other library locations, please visit the Libraries’ Hours section of the website.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021