Makerspace & Technology Coordinator
Ask Me About: Data storage; Large format printing; Library technology resources (including cameras, computers, copiers, printers, scanners, software availability, and wireless access/printing); Troubleshooting (Net ID/password and VolCard/All-Star issues); 3D printing resources
Veterinary Medicine Librarian
Ask Me About: Veterinary Medicine research, collections, and instruction; One Health class support; IACUC (Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee) support; Library Services; Endnote
Want to join the Pendergrass team? Check out the UT Libraries’ Employment page to view open listings.
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library to Close for Two Weeks Beginning May 23, 2022
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.