Pendergrass Library has a long history of serving the University of Tennessee’s Institute of Agriculture. Learn more about Pendergrass’s mission, history, and recent achievements.
Pendergrass Library serves students, faculty, staff, and the public seeking information and research related to UT’s Institute of Agriculture and its two colleges: the Herbert College of Agriculture and the College of Veterinary Medicine. In addition, we offer physical and online access to our resources and provides key services that benefit UTK.
Learn more about Pendergrass
- Hours of operation
- Our spaces – group and quiet study areas, study rooms, and a computer lab.
- Maps and nearby parking information
- Meet the Staff – Our team of faculty and staff is available to support teaching, research, and learning.
- Collections – Home to more than 145,000 books, datasets, journals, and periodicals. Our collection focuses on topics such as agriculture, environmental sciences, natural sciences, food sciences, and veterinary medicine.
- Chat with us: lib.utk.edu/agvet/chat
- Call: (865) 974-7338
- Text us: (865) 320-9885
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us: @UTKLibraries
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography