Pendergrass Library has a long history of serving the University of Tennessee’s Institute of Agriculture. Learn more about Pendergrass’s mission, history, and recent achievements.
Pendergrass Library serves students, faculty, staff, and the public seeking information and research related to UT’s Institute of Agriculture and its two colleges: the Herbert College of Agriculture and the College of Veterinary Medicine. In addition, we offer physical and online access to our resources and provides key services that benefit UTK.
Learn more about Pendergrass
- Hours of operation
- Our spaces – group and quiet study areas, study rooms, and a computer lab.
- Maps and nearby parking information
- Meet the Staff – Our team of faculty and staff is available to support teaching, research, and learning.
- Collections – Home to more than 145,000 books, datasets, journals, and periodicals. Our collection focuses on topics such as agriculture, environmental sciences, natural sciences, food sciences, and veterinary medicine.
- Chat with us: lib.utk.edu/agvet/chat
- Call: (865) 974-7338
- Text us: (865) 320-9885
- Email us: email@example.com
- Connect with us: @UTKLibraries
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville