Pendergrass Library has a long history of serving the University of Tennessee’s Institute of Agriculture. Learn more about Pendergrass’s mission, history, and recent achievements.
Pendergrass Library serves students, faculty, staff, and the public seeking information and research related to UT’s Institute of Agriculture and its two colleges: the Herbert College of Agriculture and the College of Veterinary Medicine. In addition, we offer physical and online access to our resources and provides key services that benefit UTK.
Learn more about Pendergrass
- Hours of operation
- Our spaces – group and quiet study areas, study rooms, and a computer lab.
- Maps and nearby parking information
- Meet the Staff – Our team of faculty and staff is available to support teaching, research, and learning.
- Collections – Home to more than 145,000 books, datasets, journals, and periodicals. Our collection focuses on topics such as agriculture, environmental sciences, natural sciences, food sciences, and veterinary medicine.
- Chat with us: lib.utk.edu/agvet/chat
- Call: (865) 974-7338
- Text us: (865) 320-9885
- Email us: email@example.com
- Connect with us: @UTKLibraries
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective