Pendergrass Library serves students, faculty, staff, and the public seeking information and research related to UT’s Institute of Agriculture and its two colleges: the Herbert College of Agriculture and the College of Veterinary Medicine. In addition, we offer physical and online access to our resources and provides key services that benefit UTK.
Learn more about Pendergrass
- Hours of operation
- Our spaces – group and quiet study areas, study rooms, and a computer lab.
- Maps and nearby parking information
- Meet the Staff – Our team of faculty and staff is available to support teaching, research, and learning.
- Collections – Home to more than 145,000 books, datasets, journals, and periodicals. Our collection focuses on topics such as agriculture, environmental sciences, natural sciences, food sciences, and veterinary medicine.
- Chat with us: lib.utk.edu/agvet/chat
- Call: (865) 974-7338
- Text us: (865) 320-9885
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us: @UTKLibraries
Recent NewsMore News
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
- Maggie Longmire to Perform at Boundless: Artists in the Archives
- Douglass Day — Join us for a Lecture and Transcribe-a-thon
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 22 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 23 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Boundless: Artists in the Archives with Maggie LongmireMar. 23 at 6:30pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium