Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Pendergrass Library has a long history of serving the University of Tennessee’s Institute of Agriculture. Learn more about Pendergrass’s mission, history, and recent achievements.
The Webster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library serves students, faculty, staff, and the public community seeking information and scholarship about or relating to UT’s Institute of Agriculture and its two colleges: the Herbert College of Agriculture and the College of Veterinary Medicine. The library holds the majority of the UT Libraries’ collection for agriculture, environmental sciences, natural sciences, food sciences, and veterinary medicine. Its collection includes more than 145,000 books, data sets, digital media, journals, and periodicals. Pendergrass Library offers physical and virtual access to its resources and maintains an active program of outreach and user services based upon the skills of its staff, librarians, and innovative technologies. Pendergrass is centrally located within the Institute of Agriculture (Knoxville) and maintains robust user facilities, including group and quiet study areas, study rooms, a computer lab, and a makerspace.
Learn more about Pendergrass
- Hours of operation – Pendergrass Library is open seven days a week during the fall and spring semesters.
- Spaces – Pendergrass Library has a variety of spaces available to all. Take a virtual tour of Pendergrass’s spaces.
- Maps and Parking – Want to visit Pendergrass? Check out available parking near Pendergrass and how to access the library via the campus bus routes.
- Meet the Staff – Pendergrass has a dynamic team of library faculty and staff available to support teaching, research, and learning.
- Collections – Pendergrass hosts the majority of the UT Libraries’ collections pertaining to agriculture, natural resources, and veterinary medicine.
A113 Veterinary Medical Center
2407 River Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37996-4541
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26