Open research helps increase the visibility of important discoveries and extend them to new places. It also helps to increase participation in research by underrepresented and underfunded groups. The open research ecosystem extends beyond just open access to data and publications. The principles of openness in research should extend to the entire research lifecycle, including education.
The Open Research Toolkit is an open educational resource for learning open research concepts and skills. All material is shared on the Open Science Framework under a Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution license.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21