The Graduate Commons is furnished with nine adjustable-height desks, ergonomic chairs, and lounge areas with sofas—features to ease a workday that can include extended periods of time working on dissertations or analyzing data. The new space supports scholarly work by providing workstations with powerful processors and dual monitors, specialized software, small-group rooms, and a large presentation room that can host a dissertation defense. There are even small amenities such as a phone charging station and a bank of lockers. Graduate students just need to swipe their VolCards to gain access.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26