Pendergrass Library encourages suggestions for collection additions. We give attention to resources that align with the teaching, learning, and research mission of the University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture and its entities. Also, we seek resources related to unique or high-priority subject areas.
Submit a request using the form below. Do not use this form for time sensitive requests. Examples include for classroom or course reserve. Contact your subject librarian directly for these requests.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26