We’re experts in connecting creative people with innovative technology. We’ve learned from experience that working smarter, not harder, will result in a richer, more organized project. To this end, The Studio offers consultation and instructional services.
By appointment, Studio staff can provide one-on-one consultation for users to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance.
Instruction Sessions or Workshops
To assist with media-based class assignments, instructors can request an instruction session for their class with Studio staff. This can range from an orientation to the services offered in The Studio to a demonstration of a piece of software needed to complete the project to a working session consulting with students on equipment, software, or process. Any software we offer can be taught as a short course, but please reach out to discuss other needs.
Discover how to incorporate media into lesson plans or learn how media can enhance your research with our Student Success Librarian for Media Literacy, Paris Whalon. Librarians and Information Specialists in the Scholars Collaborative can consult on a wide range of projects.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21