A major component of Studio services is connecting creative people with innovative machines and technology. We’ve learned from experience that working smarter, not harder, will result in a richer, more organized project. To this end, The Studio offers consultation and instructional services.
By appointment, Studio staff can provide one-on-one consultation for users to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance. If you’ve got an assignment and you need help getting started, consider requesting a consultation time with a Studio staff member.
Instruction Sessions or Workshops
To assist with media-based class assignments, instructors can request an instruction session for their class with Studio staff. This can range from an orientation to the services offered in The Studio to a demonstration of a piece of software needed to complete the project to a working session consulting with students on equipment, software, or process. Any software we offer as a short course can be taught, but we will also teach some other programs.
Discover how to incorporate media into lesson plans or learn how media can enhance your research with our Media Literacy Librarian, Michelle Brannen. The Scholars Collaborative can assist with projects large and small. Please email Michelle to set up a consultation appointment.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean