A major component of Studio services is connecting creative people with innovative machines and technology. We’ve learned from experience that working smarter, not harder, will result in a richer, more organized project. To this end, The Studio offers consultation and instructional services.
By appointment, Studio staff can provide one-on-one consultation for users to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance. If you’ve got an assignment and you need help getting started, consider requesting a consultation time with a Studio staff member.
Instruction Sessions or Workshops
To assist with media-based class assignments, instructors can request an instruction session for their class with Studio staff. This can range from an orientation to the services offered in The Studio to a demonstration of a piece of software needed to complete the project to a working session consulting with students on equipment, software, or process. Any software we offer as a short course can be taught, but we will also teach some other programs.
Discover how to incorporate media into lesson plans or learn how media can enhance your research with our Media Literacy Librarian, Michelle Brannen. The Scholars Collaborative can assist with projects large and small. Please email Michelle to set up a consultation appointment.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209