We’re experts in connecting creative people with innovative technology. We’ve learned from experience that working smarter, not harder, will result in a richer, more organized project. To this end, The Studio offers consultation and instructional services.
By appointment, Studio staff can provide one-on-one consultation for users to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance.
Instruction Sessions or Workshops
To assist with media-based class assignments, instructors can request an instruction session for their class with Studio staff. This can range from an orientation to the services offered in The Studio to a demonstration of a piece of software needed to complete the project to a working session consulting with students on equipment, software, or process. Any software we offer can be taught as a short course, but please reach out to discuss other needs.
Discover how to incorporate media into lesson plans or learn how media can enhance your research with our Student Success Librarian for Media Literacy, Paris Whalon. Librarians and Information Specialists in the Scholars Collaborative can consult on a wide range of projects.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
- Maggie Longmire to Perform at Boundless: Artists in the Archives
- Douglass Day — Join us for a Lecture and Transcribe-a-thon
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 22 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 23 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Boundless: Artists in the Archives with Maggie LongmireMar. 23 at 6:30pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium