A major component of Studio services is connecting creative people with innovative machines and technology. We’ve learned from experience that working smarter, not harder, will result in a richer, more organized project. To this end, The Studio offers consultation and instructional services.
By appointment, Studio staff can provide one-on-one consultation for users to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance. If you’ve got an assignment and you need help getting started, consider requesting a consultation time with a Studio staff member.
Instruction Sessions or Workshops
To assist with media-based class assignments, instructors can request an instruction session for their class with Studio staff. This can range from an orientation to the services offered in The Studio to a demonstration of a piece of software needed to complete the project to a working session consulting with students on equipment, software, or process. Any software we offer as a short course can be taught, but we will also teach some other programs.
Discover how to incorporate media into lesson plans or learn how media can enhance your research with our Student Success Librarian for Media Literacy, Paris Whalon. Librarians and Information Specialists in the Scholars Collaborative can consult on a wide range of projects.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus