The video production room is available to use for photo or video shoots. It is located in room 251 Hodges Library.
Check in at the Studio with your UT ID card to use the video room and it’s equipment. You can reserve the room online, by calling us, or stopping in to schedule your appointment.
Backdrops include green, white, and black vinyl screens. We also have a grey curtain that can be configured in a straight or corner layout Feel free to use your own decorations and props in the room. Have questions? Drop by and check out the room or contact us to ask your questions – email email@example.com or call (865) 974-6396.
The following equipment is available for use in the video room:
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus