The video production room is available to use for photo or video shoots. It is located in room 251 Hodges Library.
Check in at the Studio with your UT ID card to use the video room and it’s equipment. You can reserve the room online, by calling us, or stopping in to schedule your appointment.
Backdrops include green, white, and black vinyl screens. We also have a grey curtain that can be configured in a straight or corner layout Feel free to use your own decorations and props in the room. Have questions? Drop by and check out the room or contact us to ask your questions – email email@example.com or call (865) 974-6396.
The following equipment is available for use in the video room:
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace