The video production room is available to use for photo or video shoots. It is located in room 251 Hodges Library.
Check in at the Studio with your UT ID card to use the video room and it’s equipment. You can reserve the room online, by calling us, or stopping in to schedule your appointment.
Backdrops include green, white, and black vinyl screens. We also have a grey curtain that can be configured in a straight or corner layout Feel free to use your own decorations and props in the room. Have questions? Drop by and check out the room or contact us to ask your questions – email email@example.com or call (865) 974-6396.
The following equipment is available for use in the video room:
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services