The video production room is available to use for photo or video shoots. It is located in room 251 Hodges Library.
Check in at the Studio with your UT ID card to use the video room and it’s equipment. You can reserve the room online, by calling us, or stopping in to schedule your appointment.
Backdrops include green, white, and black vinyl screens. We also have a grey curtain that can be configured in a straight or corner layout Feel free to use your own decorations and props in the room. Have questions? Drop by and check out the room or contact us to ask your questions – email email@example.com or call (865) 974-6396.
The following equipment is available for use in the video room:
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021