The Studio has a VR room equipped with an HTC Vive system. You can log into the Studio’s Steam account to access the apps we own or your personal account to access apps you have purchased. You may reserve this room in advance. The room is 9’x15′ with enough space for a person to play and a couple of people to watch.
Need to work with VR for your class? The Studio also has an HTC Vive system that can be set up in a library classroom. Email the studio or speak to a studio staff member to make arrangements for this in advance.
Fill out our feedback form if you have ideas for apps we should purchase.
APPS / EXPLORE
Eye of the Owl
Google Earth VR
Google Tilt Brush
SVR Media Player
theBlu / Whale Encounter
The VR Museum
|AHS Fearless VR Experience|
Gnomes & Goblins
Hover Skate VR
Launch Squad Alpha
The Rose & I
Waltz of the Wizard
|SVR Room Set Up|
SVR Workshop Tools
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources