The Studio has a VR room equipped with an HTC Vive system. You can log into the Studio’s Steam account to access the apps we own or your personal account to access apps you have purchased. You may reserve this room in advance. The room is 9’x15′ with enough space for a person to play and a couple of people to watch.
Need to work with VR for your class? The Studio also has an HTC Vive system that can be set up in a library classroom. Email the studio or speak to a studio staff member to make arrangements for this in advance.
Fill out our feedback form if you have ideas for apps we should purchase.
APPS / EXPLORE
Eye of the Owl
Google Earth VR
Google Tilt Brush
SVR Media Player
theBlu / Whale Encounter
The VR Museum
|AHS Fearless VR Experience|
Gnomes & Goblins
Hover Skate VR
Launch Squad Alpha
The Rose & I
Waltz of the Wizard
|SVR Room Set Up|
SVR Workshop Tools
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace