The Studio has a VR room equipped with an HTC Vive system. You can log into the Studio’s Steam account to access the apps we own or your personal account to access apps they have purchased. You may reserve this room in advance. The room is 9’x15′ with enough space for a person to play and a couple of people to watch.
Need to work with VR for your class? The Studio also has an HTC Vive system that can be set up in a library classroom. Email the studio or speak to a studio staff member to make arrangements for this in advance.
Fill out our feedback form if you have ideas for apps we should purchase.
APPS / EXPLORE
Eye of the Owl
Google Earth VR
Google Tilt Brush
SVR Media Player
theBlu / Whale Encounter
The VR Museum
|AHS Fearless VR Experience|
Gnomes & Goblins
Hover Skate VR
Launch Squad Alpha
The Rose & I
Waltz of the Wizard
|SVR Room Set Up|
SVR Workshop Tools
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13