The Studio has a VR room equipped with an HTC Vive system. You can log into the Studio’s Steam account to access the apps we own or your personal account to access apps you have purchased. You may reserve this room in advance. The room is 9’x15′ with enough space for a person to play and a couple of people to watch.
Need to work with VR for your class? The Studio also has an HTC Vive system that can be set up in a library classroom. Email the studio or speak to a studio staff member to make arrangements for this in advance.
Fill out our feedback form if you have ideas for apps we should purchase.
APPS / EXPLORE
Eye of the Owl
Google Earth VR
Google Tilt Brush
SVR Media Player
theBlu / Whale Encounter
The VR Museum
|AHS Fearless VR Experience|
Gnomes & Goblins
Hover Skate VR
Launch Squad Alpha
The Rose & I
Waltz of the Wizard
|SVR Room Set Up|
SVR Workshop Tools
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services