The Studio has a VR room equipped with an HTC Vive system. You can log into the Studio’s Steam account to access the apps we own or your personal account to access apps you have purchased. You may reserve this room in advance. The room is 9’x15′ with enough space for a person to play and a couple of people to watch.
Need to work with VR for your class? The Studio also has an HTC Vive system that can be set up in a library classroom. Email the studio or speak to a studio staff member to make arrangements for this in advance.
Fill out our feedback form if you have ideas for apps we should purchase.
APPS / EXPLORE
Eye of the Owl
Google Earth VR
Google Tilt Brush
SVR Media Player
theBlu / Whale Encounter
The VR Museum
|AHS Fearless VR Experience|
Gnomes & Goblins
Hover Skate VR
Launch Squad Alpha
The Rose & I
Waltz of the Wizard
|SVR Room Set Up|
SVR Workshop Tools
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus