Our media and design workstations have a wide variety of software for you to use in your media project. Software and equipment available at each workstation varies by the type of workstation.
- 8 Video Workstations (with analog-to-digital media converters capable of importing analog media sources)
- 8 Graphics/Web Workstations (with various scanners including – letter sized flatbed, tabloid sized flatbed, and film/negative scanners)
- 1 Large-format scanning station (PC)
The following spaces are currently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- 1 Video Room
- 1 Virtual Reality Room
- 1 Whisper Room for vocal recording
- 3 Audio Recording Rooms (with USB microphones and full-sized USB keyboards)
Additional equipment such as microphones, analog to digital converters, and card readers are available for use.
- Accessory equipment currently available in the Studio
- Equipment available for checkout from Libraries
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus