Spaces, Workstations, & Equipment
Our media and design workstations have a wide variety of software for you to use in your media project. Software and equipment available at each workstation varies by the type of workstation.
- 8 Video Workstations (with analog-to-digital media converters capable of importing analog media sources)
- 8 Graphics/Web Workstations (with various scanners including – letter sized flatbed, tabloid sized flatbed, and film/negative scanners)
- 1 Large-format scanning station (PC)
- Laser color printer with letter (8.5×11 inch) and tabloid (11×17 inch) paper. Volprint fees apply.
- Black and white laser printer with letter paper. Volprint fees apply.
- Large format poster printing services available.
- 1 Video Room
- 1 Virtual Reality Room
- 1 Whisper Room for vocal recording
- 3 Audio Recording Rooms (with USB microphones and full-sized MIDI keyboards)
Microphones, analog to digital converters, and card readers are available for use in Studio spaces.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
- Maggie Longmire to Perform at Boundless: Artists in the Archives
- Douglass Day — Join us for a Lecture and Transcribe-a-thon
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 22 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 23 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Boundless: Artists in the Archives with Maggie LongmireMar. 23 at 6:30pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium