Our media and design workstations have a wide variety of software for you to use in your media project. Software and equipment available at each workstation varies by the type of workstation.
- 8 Video Workstations (with analog-to-digital media converters capable of importing analog media sources)
- 8 Graphics/Web Workstations (with various scanners including – letter sized flatbed, tabloid sized flatbed, and film/negative scanners)
- 1 Large-format scanning station (PC)
- 1 Video Room
- 1 Virtual Reality Room
- 1 Whisper Room for vocal recording
- 3 Audio Recording Rooms (with USB microphones and full-sized MIDI keyboards)
Microphones, analog to digital converters, and card readers are available for use in Studio spaces.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years
- Library Storage Annex: Facts and Questions