Our media and design workstations have a wide variety of software for you to use in your media project. Software and equipment available at each workstation varies by the type of workstation.
- 8 Video Workstations (with analog-to-digital media converters capable of importing analog media sources)
- 8 Graphics/Web Workstations (with various scanners including – letter sized flatbed, tabloid sized flatbed, and film/negative scanners)
- 1 Large-format scanning station (PC)
The following spaces are currently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- 1 Video Room
- 1 Virtual Reality Room
- 1 Whisper Room for vocal recording
- 3 Audio Recording Rooms (with USB microphones and full-sized USB keyboards)
Additional equipment such as microphones, analog to digital converters, and card readers are available for use.
- Accessory equipment currently available in the Studio
- Equipment available for checkout from Libraries
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective