Our media and design workstations have a wide variety of software for you to use in your media project. Software and equipment available at each workstation varies by the type of workstation.
- 8 Video Workstations (with analog-to-digital media converters capable of importing analog media sources)
- 8 Graphics/Web Workstations (with various scanners including – letter sized flatbed, tabloid sized flatbed, and film/negative scanners)
- 1 Large-format scanning station (PC)
- 1 Video Room
- 1 Virtual Reality Room
- 1 Whisper Room for vocal recording
- 3 Audio Recording Rooms (with USB microphones and full-sized MIDI keyboards)
Microphones, analog to digital converters, and card readers are available for use in Studio spaces.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21