Our Mac production lab has a wide variety of software for you to use in your media project. Software available at each workstation varies by the type of workstation. See availability and reserve now.
- 1 Video Room
- 1 Whisper Room for vocal recording
- 3 Audio Recording Rooms (with USB microphones and full-sized USB keyboards)
- 8 Video Workstations (with analog-to-digital media converters capable of importing analog media sources)
- 8 Graphics/Web Workstations (with various scanners including – letter sized flatbed, tabloid sized flatbed, and film/negative scanners)
- 1 Large-format scanning station (PC)
The Studio’s Tinker Tools are meant to encourage exploration and innovation. Students can explore new technology such as virtual reality, 3D technology and more!
This equipment is not assigned to a specific workstation but can be checked out to use on any of our workstations. This equipment is not available for use outside The Studio.
|3 Pop Filters||2 Card Readers|
|3 USB Mic and Mic Stand||1 Wacom Pen Tablet|
|2 XLR Mic and Mic Stand||Various analog equipment such as reel-to-reel audio players|
|Apple USB SuperDrive|
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean