Our Mac production lab has a wide variety of software for you to use in your media project. Software available at each workstation varies by the type of workstation. See availability and reserve now.
- 1 Video Room
- 1 Whisper Room for vocal recording
- 3 Audio Recording Rooms (with USB microphones and full-sized USB keyboards)
- 8 Video Workstations (with analog-to-digital media converters capable of importing analog media sources)
- 8 Graphics/Web Workstations (with various scanners including – letter sized flatbed, tabloid sized flatbed, and film/negative scanners)
- 1 Large-format scanning station (PC)
The Studio’s Tinker Tools are meant to encourage exploration and innovation. Students can explore new technology such as virtual reality, 3D technology and more!
This equipment is not assigned to a specific workstation but can be checked out to use on any of our workstations. This equipment is not available for use outside The Studio.
|3 Pop Filters||2 Card Readers|
|3 USB Mic and Mic Stand||1 Wacom Pen Tablet|
|2 XLR Mic and Mic Stand||Various analog equipment such as reel-to-reel audio players|
|Apple USB SuperDrive|
De-stress activities get underway
Odell visited Pendergrass library to help students relax between final exams. Fun fact: Odell is Smokey's half-brother!
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online