Our Mac production lab has a wide variety of software for you to use in your media project. Software available at each workstation varies by the type of workstation. See availability and reserve now.
- 1 Video Room
- 1 Whisper Room for vocal recording
- 3 Audio Recording Rooms (with Samson C01U Studio Condenser Microphones and full-sized USB keyboards)
- 8 Video Workstations (with minDV deck, analog-to-digital media converter, TV Monitor, and VHS/DVD player)
- 8 Graphics/Web Workstations (with scanners – 3 letter sized flatbed, 2 tabloid sized flatbed, 1 letter sized sheet feeder, 2 letter sized with film/negative scan capabilities)
- 1 Large-format scanning station (PC)
The Studio’s Tinker Tools are meant to encourage exploration and innovation. Students can explore new technology such as virtual reality, 3D technology and more!
This equipment is not assigned to a specific workstation but can be checked out to use on any of our workstations. This equipment is not available for use outside The Studio.
|3 Pop Filters||2 Card Readers|
|3 USB Mic and Mic Stand||1 Wacom Pen Tablet|
|2 XLR Mic and Mic Stand||Various analog equipment such as reel-to-reel audio players|
|Apple USB SuperDrive|