The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is a media production and design lab. Open to UT students, staff, and faculty, the Studio provides computers, software and staff to assist users in the creation of media-enhanced educational projects.
We are excited to celebrate the 225th Anniversary of UT with the Free Range Video Contest: UT In Song. Participants will be creating music videos to celebrate UT. Interested in participating? Register on our contest page for more information.
The Connect is a student initiative to showcase talented musicians on campus and create a collaborative musical community at Rocky Top.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services