The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is a media production and design lab. Open to UT students, staff, and faculty, the Studio provides computers, software and staff to assist users in the creation of media-enhanced educational projects.
We are excited to celebrate the 225th Anniversary of UT with the Free Range Video Contest: UT In Song. Participants will be creating music videos to celebrate UT. Interested in participating? Register on our contest page for more information.
The Connect is a student initiative to showcase talented musicians on campus and create a collaborative musical community at Rocky Top.
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace