The library offers large-format poster printing for UT students, faculty, and staff! Please allow 48 hours for processing. Before designing a poster, visit our Research Posters Guide.
Step 1: Select Poster Pick-up Location
Policies and Best Practices
- Checklist for successfully printing a poster
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance.
- We cannot guarantee printing on demand.
- If you have a request for multiple prints it may take us longer to process – please contact us directly to discuss your request.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019