The library offers large-format poster printing for UT students, faculty, and staff! Please allow 48 hours for processing. Before designing a poster, visit our Research Posters Guide.
Step 1: Select Poster Pick-up Location
Policies and Best Practices
- Checklist for successfully printing a poster
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance.
- We cannot guarantee printing on demand.
- If you have a request for multiple prints it may take us longer to process – please contact us directly to discuss your request.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13