The library offers large-format poster printing for UT students, faculty, and staff! Please allow 48 hours for processing. Before designing a poster, visit our Research Posters Guide.
Step 1: Select Poster Pick-up Location
Policies and Best Practices
- Checklist for successfully printing a poster
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance.
- We cannot guarantee printing on demand.
- If you have a request for multiple prints it may take us longer to process – please contact us directly to discuss your request.
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace