The library offers large-format poster printing for UT students, faculty, and staff! Please allow 48 hours for processing. Before designing a poster, visit our Research Posters Guide.
Step 1: Select Poster Pick-up Location
Policies and Best Practices
- Checklist for successfully printing a poster
- Price sheet for 24” / 36” / 42” posters on plain / coated / glossy paper
- Instructions on making a poster in PowerPoint and using UT’s poster templates
- Please submit requests at least 48 hours in advance.
- We cannot guarantee printing on demand.
- If you have a request for multiple prints it may take us longer to process – please contact us directly to discuss your request.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services