The Studio, located in the Commons South at Hodges Library, is a media production and design lab open to all UT students, staff, and faculty.
The Studio provides multimedia workstations, production software, knowledgeable staff, and training materials to assist in the creation of multimedia education projects. The Studio continues the UT Libraries’ rich tradition of innovation and operates in a creative environment of instructional and service excellence.
Multimedia and GIS workstations are available on a first come, first served basis. Specialized production facilities, like audio recording booths, the virtual reality lab, and the video production suite are available by reservation only. Hours and availability are listed below.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21