media editing, design, and gis workstations open
Audio rooms, video room, vr room closed
- Media, design, and GIS workstations available in the Commons South – login with your UT email.
- Audio rooms, video production room, and virtual reality rooms are closed.
We are online to support you
The Studio team is working online to support media and design projects in several ways including:
- ONLINE CHAT – We are online to support media and design work. Feel free to ask us questions:
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 10pm
- Friday 8am – 6pm
- Sat 10am – 6pm
- Sun 12pm – 10pm
- CONSULTATIONS – Staff are providing scheduled consultations and instruction sessions with staff via zoom.SC
- OFFICE HOURS – Need a consultation but don’t have time to schedule? Chat in during office hours to be connected with Studio staff on zoom.
- Monday – Friday 11am – 1pm
- Sunday – Thursday 5pm – 7pm
- RESOURCE GUIDE – We have developed a resource guide with suggestions and tips for tools and resources to create your projects
- We’re here for you, please reach out if you need us! email@example.com
The Studio FAQ
Poster Printing Service available
We have resumed large format printing services at Hodges and Pendergrass Libraries.
The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is a media production and design lab. Open to UT students, staff, and faculty, the Studio provides computers, software and staff to assist users in the creation of media-enhanced educational projects.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021