The Studio, located in the Commons South at Hodges Library, is a media production and design lab open to all UT students, staff, and faculty.
The Studio provides multimedia workstations, production software, knowledgeable staff, and training materials to assist in the creation of multimedia education projects. The Studio continues the UT Libraries’ rich tradition of innovation and operates in a creative environment of instructional and service excellence.
Multimedia and GIS workstations are available on a first come, first served basis. Specialized production facilities, like audio recording booths, the virtual reality lab, and the video production suite are available by reservation only. Hours and availability are listed below.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
- Maggie Longmire to Perform at Boundless: Artists in the Archives
- Douglass Day — Join us for a Lecture and Transcribe-a-thon
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 22 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 23 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Boundless: Artists in the Archives with Maggie LongmireMar. 23 at 6:30pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium