The Studio, located in the Commons South at Hodges Library, is a media production and design lab open to all UT students, staff, and faculty.
The Studio provides multimedia workstations, production software, knowledgeable staff, and training materials to assist in the creation of multimedia education projects. The Studio continues the UT Libraries’ rich tradition of innovation and operates in a creative environment of instructional and service excellence.
Multimedia and GIS workstations are available on a first come, first served basis. Specialized production facilities, like audio recording booths, the virtual reality lab, and the video production suite are available by reservation only. Hours and availability are listed below.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville