Need help from the studio while the library is online?
Classes are online and so are we.
While our spaces and workstations are not currently available, the Studio team are working to support media and design projects in several ways including:
- Monitoring chat to support media and design work. Feel free to ask us questions:
- Monday – Thursday 8am – midnight
- Friday 8am – 6pm
- Sat 10am – 6pm
- Sun 12pm – midnight
- Staff are providing scheduled consultations and instruction sessions with staff via zoom.
- We have developed a resource guide with suggestions and tips for tools and resources to create your projects
- We’re here for you, please reach out if you need us! email@example.com
Poster Printing Service suspended
The Libraries Poster Printing services will be unavailable while the libraries operate online. UCopy is not available currently. Most assignments are moving to a digital format. We recommend that a you contact your professor or event organizers regarding your poster before you print.
Adobe Available to students
OIT has worked with Adobe to make Adobe Creative Cloud available to students off campus through the end of the semester. Follow these steps:
- Go to adobe.com.
- Click Sign Inin the top right corner.
- Enter tennessee.eduin theEmail Address field.
- Click Continue.
- This will redirect you to the Central Authentication Service Login page.
- Enter your NetID and Password
- UnderYour Services, you should see the red icon and Creative Cloud, click Open.
- In the box on the right with your name and Manage Account, click on Install Creative Cloud app.
- Follow the instructions on the screen for installing the Creative Cloud app.
- Once the Creative Cloud app is installed, you can then install the particular applications you need.
The Studio FAQ
The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is a media production and design lab. Open to UT students, staff, and faculty, the Studio provides computers, software and staff to assist users in the creation of media-enhanced educational projects.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean