media editing, design, and gis workstations open
Audio rooms, video room, vr room closed
- Media, design, and GIS workstations available in the Commons South – login with your UT email.
- Audio rooms, video production room, and virtual reality rooms are closed.
We are online to support you
The Studio team is working online to support media and design projects in several ways including:
- ONLINE CHAT – We are online to support media and design work. Feel free to ask us questions:
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 10pm
- Friday 8am – 6pm
- Sat 10am – 6pm
- Sun 12pm – 10pm
- CONSULTATIONS – Staff are providing scheduled consultations and instruction sessions with staff via zoom.SC
- OFFICE HOURS – Need a consultation but don’t have time to schedule? Chat in during office hours to be connected with Studio staff on zoom.
- Monday – Friday 11am – 1pm
- Sunday – Thursday 5pm – 7pm
- RESOURCE GUIDE – We have developed a resource guide with suggestions and tips for tools and resources to create your projects
- We’re here for you, please reach out if you need us! firstname.lastname@example.org
The Studio FAQ
Poster Printing Service available
We have resumed large format printing services at Hodges and Pendergrass Libraries.
The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is a media production and design lab. Open to UT students, staff, and faculty, the Studio provides computers, software and staff to assist users in the creation of media-enhanced educational projects.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan — including the Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5