To assist users in preparing and completing their media projects, The Studio staff are available during operating hours to provide technical support in the use of media authoring tools.
Additionally, by appointment, we can provide one-on-one consultation with users or small groups to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance.
- Fill out the form below to a consultation appointment with a Studio staff member.
- Provide some information about the consultation request. The more detail you can provide regarding your specific needs will help us to arrange a meeting with the appropriate staff member.
- Click the SUBMIT button once.
- You will receive an email within 2 business days from a staff member to negotiate a time to meet.
Please be aware that scheduling the appointment will be based on your preference and the availability of Studio staff.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019