To assist users in preparing and completing their media projects, The Studio staff are available during operating hours to provide technical support in the use of media authoring tools.
Additionally, by appointment, we can provide one-on-one consultation with users or small groups to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance.
- Fill out the form below to a consultation appointment with a Studio staff member.
- Provide some information about the consultation request. The more detail you can provide regarding your specific needs will help us to arrange a meeting with the appropriate staff member.
- Click the SUBMIT button once.
- You will receive an email within 2 business days from a staff member to negotiate a time to meet.
Please be aware that scheduling the appointment will be based on your preference and the availability of Studio staff.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive