To assist users in preparing and completing their media projects, The Studio staff are available during operating hours to provide technical support in the use of media authoring tools.
Additionally, by appointment, we can provide one-on-one consultation with users or small groups to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance.
- Fill out the form below to a consultation appointment with a Studio staff member.
- Provide some information about the consultation request. The more detail you can provide regarding your specific needs will help us to arrange a meeting with the appropriate staff member.
- Click the SUBMIT button once.
- You will receive an email within 2 business days from a staff member to negotiate a time to meet.
Please be aware that scheduling the appointment will be based on your preference and the availability of Studio staff.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED