To assist users in preparing and completing their media projects, The Studio staff are available during operating hours to provide technical support in the use of media authoring tools.
Additionally, by appointment, we can provide one-on-one consultation with users or small groups to assist in the selection of appropriate software and learning resources, project management support, and creative assistance.
- Fill out the form below to a consultation appointment with a Studio staff member.
- Provide some information about the consultation request. The more detail you can provide regarding your specific needs will help us to arrange a meeting with the appropriate staff member.
- Click the SUBMIT button once.
- You will receive an email within 2 business days from a staff member to negotiate a time to meet.
Please be aware that scheduling the appointment will be based on your preference and the availability of Studio staff.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Friday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.