The annual Library Development Review highlights our collections, honors our John C. Hodges Society members, and celebrates extraordinary gifts to the University of Tennessee Libraries.
The current issue is available now:
For a print copy, contact Annamarie Russell.
Library Development Review
Discover more about the unique happenings at UT Libraries.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26