The annual Library Development Review highlights our collections, honors our Library Society, and celebrates extraordinary gifts to the University of Tennessee Libraries.
The current issue is available now.
For a print copy, contact Annamarie Rimmer, Special Events Coordinator
865-974-0037 or email@example.com
Library Development Review
Discover more about the unique happenings at UT Libraries.
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online