The annual Library Development Review highlights our collections, honors our John C. Hodges Society members, and celebrates extraordinary gifts to the University of Tennessee Libraries.
The current issue is available now.
For a print copy, contact Annamarie Russell, Special Events Coordinator
865-974-0037 or email@example.com
Library Development Review
Discover more about the unique happenings at UT Libraries.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5