The annual Library Development Review highlights our collections, honors our John C. Hodges Society members, and celebrates extraordinary gifts to the University of Tennessee Libraries.
The current issue is available now:
If you would like a print version of the Library Development Review, please contact the John C. Hodges Society at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Development Review
Discover more about the unique happenings at UT Libraries.
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville