The annual Library Development Review highlights our collections, honors our John C. Hodges Society members, and celebrates extraordinary gifts to the University of Tennessee Libraries.
The current issue is available now:
For a print copy, contact Annamarie Russell.
Library Development Review
Discover more about the unique happenings at UT Libraries.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective