The John C. Hodges Society of the University of Tennessee Libraries helps the UT Libraries fulfill its vision to be an indispensable partner to every member of the Volunteer community as they discover and advance knowledge, engage with society, and strive for excellence. Through monetary gifts and engagement with library programs, we proudly support resources and services for the more than 2.1 million individuals who walk through the doors of the university libraries each year.
WHAT WE DO
ADVOCATE: We uphold the ideals of the UT Libraries by acting as advocates for open access to information and furthering an appreciation of research collections.
ADVANCE: Private funds propel study and research at the university by improving library collections and services, ensuring UT Libraries remains one of the top 25 academic research libraries in the U.S.
PROMOTE: Our special programs provide access to collections and services, bring together community members who share an enthusiasm for libraries and learning, and raise awareness of the value of the university libraries to the community, to the state, and to researchers around the world.
Make a donation and become a member of the John C. Hodges Society of the University of Tennessee Libraries today! Members at the $100+ level enjoy borrowing privileges at the UT Libraries. See more giving opportunities here.
Become a member by giving securely online or via mail by sending a check* to:
John C. Hodges Society of the University of Tennessee Libraries
606 John C. Hodges Library
Knoxville, TN 37996
*please make checks out to The University of Tennessee Foundation Inc.
Gifts to the UT Foundation are tax deductible. We are so grateful for your support!
Library Development Review
Discover more about the unique happenings at UT Libraries.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021