The University of Tennessee Libraries enrich and advance our community, the nation, and the world by providing expertise and leadership in accessing, creating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge.
In order to achieve our mission, the UT Libraries’ faculty and staff commit to:
- Serve our users with excellence and compassion;
- Encourage innovation, creativity and strategic risk-taking;
- Foster a diverse and inclusive environment marked by integrity and civility;
- Act as a good steward of our collections, resources, and space;
- Ensure equitable access to information; and
- Build partnerships that advance learning, scholarship, and community.
The University of Tennessee Libraries is an indispensable partner to every member of the Volunteer community as they discover and advance knowledge, engage with society, and strive for excellence.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021