The University of Tennessee Libraries enrich and advance our community, the nation, and the world by providing expertise and leadership in accessing, creating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge.
In order to achieve our mission, the UT Libraries’ faculty and staff commit to:
- Serve our users with excellence and compassion;
- Encourage innovation, creativity and strategic risk-taking;
- Foster a diverse and inclusive environment marked by integrity and civility;
- Act as a good steward of our collections, resources, and space;
- Ensure equitable access to information; and
- Build partnerships that advance learning, scholarship, and community.
The University of Tennessee Libraries is an indispensable partner to every member of the Volunteer community as they discover and advance knowledge, engage with society, and strive for excellence.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Get Help with Research Papers During Writing Blitz, March 10
- Grant Deadline Extended: UT Open Textbook/OER Grant Program
- Workshop, March 2: Intro to Open Educational Resources
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lifelong Learning Book Club for Faculty and StaffFeb. 28 @ 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - Mary E. Greer Room (258 Hodges)
Data and GIS Day at Pendergrass LibraryMar. 3 @ 2pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - A113
Foreign film: Science of SleepMar. 3 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium