The University of Tennessee Libraries enrich and advance our community, the nation, and the world by providing expertise and leadership in accessing, creating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge.
In order to achieve our mission, the UT Libraries’ faculty and staff commit to:
- Serve our users with excellence and compassion;
- Encourage innovation, creativity and strategic risk-taking;
- Foster a diverse and inclusive environment marked by integrity and civility;
- Act as a good steward of our collections, resources, and space;
- Ensure equitable access to information; and
- Build partnerships that advance learning, scholarship, and community.
The University of Tennessee Libraries is an indispensable partner to every member of the Volunteer community as they discover and advance knowledge, engage with society, and strive for excellence.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”