The University of Tennessee Libraries enrich and advance our community, the nation, and the world by providing expertise and leadership in accessing, creating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge.
In order to achieve our mission, the UT Libraries’ faculty and staff commit to:
- Serve our users with excellence and compassion;
- Encourage innovation, creativity and strategic risk-taking;
- Foster a diverse and inclusive environment marked by integrity and civility;
- Act as a good steward of our collections, resources, and space;
- Ensure equitable access to information; and
- Build partnerships that advance learning, scholarship, and community.
The University of Tennessee Libraries is an indispensable partner to every member of the Volunteer community as they discover and advance knowledge, engage with society, and strive for excellence.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean