The University of Tennessee Libraries enrich and advance our community, the nation, and the world by providing expertise and leadership in accessing, creating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge.
In order to achieve our mission, the UT Libraries’ faculty and staff commit to:
- Serve our users with excellence and compassion;
- Encourage innovation, creativity and strategic risk-taking;
- Foster a diverse and inclusive environment marked by integrity and civility;
- Act as a good steward of our collections, resources, and space;
- Ensure equitable access to information; and
- Build partnerships that advance learning, scholarship, and community.
The University of Tennessee Libraries is an indispensable partner to every member of the Volunteer community as they discover and advance knowledge, engage with society, and strive for excellence.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26