Dean of Libraries
Our goal is to offer the services, technology and resources that meet your information needs. We have books, journals, media, digital materials, and physical spaces to support your intellectual, cultural, and social journey at UT. But most of all, we offer lots of HELP.
Feed your mind, body, and soul in Hodges Library or at one of our fine branch libraries. Meet friends and colleagues in the Commons. Explore our virtual UT Libraries from home, dormitory, or the other side of the world. We are ready for you whether you are here for a day or many decades.
We are your window on the world’s scholarship and your navigator through oceans of information. Come in, call, e-mail, text message, or chat with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and I look forward to meeting you.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021