Dean of Libraries
Our goal is to offer the services, technology and resources that meet your information needs. We have books, journals, media, digital materials, and physical spaces to support your intellectual, cultural, and social journey at UT. But most of all, we offer lots of HELP.
Feed your mind, body, and soul in Hodges Library or at one of our fine branch libraries. Meet friends and colleagues in the Commons. Explore our virtual UT Libraries from home, dormitory, or the other side of the world. We are ready for you whether you are here for a day or many decades.
We are your window on the world’s scholarship and your navigator through oceans of information. Come in, call, e-mail, text message, or chat with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and I look forward to meeting you.
Recent NewsMore News
- Whodunit? Library friend's rare detective fiction on display at Grolier Club
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years