Dean of Libraries
Our goal is to offer the services, technology and resources that meet your information needs. We have books, journals, media, digital materials, and physical spaces to support your intellectual, cultural, and social journey at UT. But most of all, we offer lots of HELP.
Feed your mind, body, and soul in Hodges Library or at one of our fine branch libraries. Meet friends and colleagues in the Commons. Explore our virtual UT Libraries from home, dormitory, or the other side of the world. We are ready for you whether you are here for a day or many decades.
We are your window on the world’s scholarship and your navigator through oceans of information. Come in, call, e-mail, text message, or chat with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
My email is email@example.com, and I look forward to meeting you.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26