Dean of Libraries
Welcome to the University of Tennessee Libraries, the heart for Tennessee’s oldest land-grant and primary research university. Visit our libraries and meet our helpful and expert staff.
Our goal is to offer the services, technology and resources that meet your information needs. We have books, journals, media, digital materials, and physical spaces to support your intellectual, cultural, and social journey at UT. But most of all, we offer lots of HELP.
Feed your mind, body, and soul in Hodges Library or at one of our fine branch libraries. Meet friends and colleagues in the Commons. Explore our virtual UT Libraries from home, dormitory, or the other side of the world. We are ready for you whether you are here for a day or many decades.
We are your window on the world’s scholarship and your navigator through oceans of information. Come in, call, e-mail, text message, or chat with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
My email is email@example.com, and I look forward to meeting you.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean